a little into the passed

Sal POV: 

Larry walk up to me and place an hand on my shoulder
"Sal.... " I heard him say "what did happen to your face" I knew he didn't want to ask it,  but I guess it just got spilled
I sighted "it's a long story" I said looking down
"Here,  I'll make a deal,  you tell me what happen to your face and ill tell you what happen to y/n face. " Larry said with a smirk.  I sighted again
"Fine"

Y/n pov:

I wasn't fully asleep,  not after Larry said that if sal said what happen to his face,  he'll tell about my face.  But I rather say it myself.
"Fine" I heard Sally say.  So I listen to what happened
" Me,  my mom,  and my dad were just doing a picnic at some park,  my dad went to go do something,  or get something.  While me and my mom waited,  I saw a dog.  It was cute.
'Mommy can I pet the doggie pretty plz' I said to mother.  Oh,  how was I a fool.
'But let's wait till father gets here' my mom said,  still sitting on the blanket.
'But I want to pet the doggie,  don't you hear it mommy' I said
'Alright,  let me get my purse' and that she did grab her purse and grab my hand and walk with me.  When we got there,  I went and pet the dog,  but it bite me. 
'Ow,  bad doggie..... Bad' I said thinking it will make the dig think about it action.  But boy,  was I wrong,  it attacked me,  ripped my face off,  thank god my dad was there,  he shot the dog right before I passed out.  I soon woke up,  in a bed..... "
I didn't hear the rest.  I didn't want to hear the rest.  Poor kid had his face ripped off by a dog.  Man,  that sucks
"I told you my story now tell me what happen to your sister" Sal said.  I sat up,  but the darkness covered my face,  I soon reach for my mask and said
"It started when I was 12" I began.  I had my mask on and turn on the light.  I soon looked at the two boys who were shocked.
" Me and Larry we're just waiting cartoons and waiting for mother and father to get back" I paused for a moment,  but soon continue " We soon heard a knock at the door,  so we went and checked the door,  but too our surprised,  nobody was there,  we soon closed the door.
' I wonder if someone did ding dong dich ' I said
' maybe' said Larry,  but right after Larry said maybe,  we heard glass broke.  We ran over and saw two burglars.  I screamed bloody murder and told Larry to call 911. To which he did.  They grab me,  I heard one of them say
'Let's burn this place to the ground' I was scared,  crying for help,  I soon kicked the one holding me in the notsogoodplace.  He drop me.  But it was too late,  a fire was there,  I went to find Larry,  but he was no where to be seen.  I saw him outside,  so I ran,  but... It was soon block.  I tried everything to get out.  But I was stuck.  Soon,  a small fire hit my face,  it was burning.  I layed on the floor,  praying not to die,  soon,  I passed out.  But I thought I died,  but i soon woke up,  with a mask on my face,  I looked around,  I saw mother and father... And Larry,  I hug Larry and well,  we soon moved here. " I look at the floor,  I can't I told,  someone.  I soon look back up at the two.  Larry was very closed to crying,  and sal.... Look sad.  I smiled.
"But that was 2 years ago,  it's the passed" I said.  Well,  we should get some sleep,  maybe tomorrow we could go see Todd.  Well,  good night larry" I hug Larry,  he hug back,  but tight
"Goodnight sal" I kissed sal mask forehead and went and turn off the light,  and took off my mask,  and soon... Fell asleep.

Sal POV: 

Oh my fucking god,  s-she kissed me.  I felt myself blush,  I could tell Larry was shocked as well,  but smiled sweetly

"Sal,  you should go home now,  we have a big day ahead of us" Larry said.  I nod and left to go to my room.  But when I got into my bed,  I couldn't sleep,  her story,  and the kiss was still in my head.  But I soon fell asleep.

Larry POV:  ( hah,  didn't see that coming)

I felt so bad for the two of them,  they story's are so sad.  But when I saw y/n kiss Sally,  I couldn't help being shocked.  She never kissed anyone.  Not even me or mom.  But I saw sal blushed,  so I knew he like it.  I think those two are a great couple.  But I have to wait and see,  cuz ash might steal Sally from y/n. And I know for sure y/n has a crush on sal,  by the first day she meet him,  The day he came into this room,  the day I said mask,  she fell in love. But ash is pretty and cool.  Sal might soon have a crush on her.  But I don't want to jump to conclusions.  Cuz maybe,  sal likes y/n more then ash.  But we do have a big day ahead of us,  and I don't want to be tired when that day comes by.  So I went and put my PJ on,  to which they have saints falls.  And jump into bed,  but I could fall asleep that easy,  so I grab my pan from under the bed,  sighted and hit my face,  to which I fell asleep. 

( phew,  that was a lot of work to do.  But it's fun.  But tell me,  will sal fall in love with ash,  or y/n?  Let's find out soon.  Now,  bye peeps