All the endings

Ending one:

Sally didn't want to kill y/n, but if it would stop her suffering, than it had to be done. Sally soon grab the gasoline and poor it everywhere he could get. Even the top floor. He soon went outside and took one last glance at y/n, he grab a paper and lighter.

"Goodbye my love" was his last word before lighting the paper on fire. He throwed the paper in and ran to the tree house

He could hear y/n screaming. It felt so painful to hear his one true love die right in front his eyes. Sally soon saw everything crumble onto the floor. He could kinda see y/n standing there. She wasn't crying. No. She was looking at sally. Her face melting away to bone.

" WHY SALLY WHY WHY KILL ME, IT BURNS SALLY MAKE IT STOP, PLEASE MAKE IT STOP" y/n cried.

Sally turned away and everything fell onto of her. It was so sad. His one love was burning. And he couldn't of thought of anything better.....

Everyday, he would not smile, nor....put on the mask. He had no friends anymore. No family,nobody to come tell him that its alright, or its not your fault. All he could hear was the laughing of all the ghost and the Cry's of y/n, and nothing could help him not forget.

                    -Bad ending-

Ending 2

Sally didn't want to kill her. No, he was not going to. He was going to keep her, even keeping her in side from the outside world. They will live here, rebuild it, and stay there. It would be the fisherman hotal. They will make it clean.

"No, in not killing her. I will help her from this pain. Make sure she's safe. " sally said

Larry was shocked at first, but then smiled.

" alright, you take good care of her sal, treat her well" Larry said before disappearing

Sally smiled and looked at y/n who was on her knees holding her head. Sally soon hugged her nor letting her go. No, not even to see if she alright. He holded her in his arms.

" dont worry, we will live here. We will stay and rebuild this. Make sure that we have every thing" sally said.

-3 years later-

Sally and y/n was working in he hotal for 3 years. The walls were clean white and the floor was clean wood. The doors to the rooms were ever so clean. Everywhere was nice and clean. The place was packed with people staying here for hunny moods, or a place to stay. Sally and y/n lives downstairs and works till 3:00 in the morning. And they take turns working. And get this....y/n never spoke of this demon or pain. No, she felt so better.

                 - Good ending-

Last ending ( the shortest ending ever)

Sally did not want to kill her, but he had to. But not by herself. He was going to burn with her. Sally nods to Larry who nods back. Sally soon poor the gasoline everywhere. He said his goodbye to the world before lighting the hole place on fire. They both burnes together.

If you go over there, you will hear a nice women singing, that would be y/n. And sometimes, you could see two young men playing around. That would be Larry and sally. And a women whose crying would be ash. Yes, the place is haunted with ghost, but the ghost who live there is kind. Just don't touch anything. You can also talk to them. Just don't ask questions that can make them mad.

               - Good ending-

(( well, that's all fokes. I have finished my first ever book. My next book will be a one-shot. But we will have to wait. So, I hope you enjoy my first book. I also love reading your comment. It makes me smile of how nice everyone is. Thank you, and I hope to see u all in the future. *waves*