trail....and murder

(( Heyy,  I'm back,  now let's get going with this story.

Y/n POV: 

I way being hold by two police officers while walking to my trail,  meaning,  I have to listen to what 'I've done

I way being hold by two police officers while walking to my trail,  meaning,  I have to listen to what 'I've done.  I know nobody believe that a demon..... Is inside of me.  I won't blame them,  it's kinda hard to believe.  Sometimes,  I believe that I killed all those people.  I saw that I was at my trial,  meaning I was sitting in front of a old man.  I sat down,  still the police people by my side.  I didn't want to make to much trouble,  so I sat there looking at the judge. 

"For all the crimes you have done,  such as-" Just before he could say my crime,  I said them myself.

" I killed at least 20 people by burning them,  stabbing,  drowning them,  etc.  I also killed a women with a baby,  to which I killed a child.... I also killed.... Todd.  Yes.  I know my crimes" I said angrily,  but keeping calm.

" Oh- why yes,  you did all those.  So,  we must give you a punishment " He said looking shock but soon looked back down.

" Yes,  I know,  meaning you will kill me? " I asked with a small smirk on my face.

He looked at me again with shock

"H-how,  how can you- "

"I'll keep that a secret,  since you bitches don't believe a thing I say.  "

I turned and looked at Sally,  to which he was also shocked.  I turned back around to look at the old man.

" Y-yes,  w-we will h-have to k-k-kill you" (( sounds like buh-buh-billy))

"Go ahead,  I won't stop you..... "

He looked more shocked and stand up and walked over to me,  to which I smirked

" Don't get too close,  you don't want me to hurt you,  now,  would you? " I said smirking.

" W-what?"

"You did heard what happen to one of the police officer that came in.  Let's just say,  'ones. He. Came in,  he never came back out"

His eyes widen more.

" H-how"

" Like I said,  I have a demon inside,  he doesn't want anyone taking me away,  to which he won't have power" I said pretending to pout.

" B-but,  there is no such thing"

" As demons?  Ya,  I thought that too.  But... I guess we were both wrong"

I soon smiled and showed him my sharp teeth. 

No body's POV:

Y/n soon stand up,  but the two police officers were holding her down.  Soon,  black smoke came behind her,  everyone's eyes widen,  even Sally's.  The smoke turned into the red eye demon.  Soon,  y/n skin became gray,  and her eyes we're very black,  and her hair was black as well.