finding out the meat part 2

(( the pancake song is not in the story, I just put it there for fun, so enjoy...

Sal POV:

We all went in. It was like a normal apartment. But the smell, it smelled like ass and feet.

" bro, this apartment smells like feet, ass and feet" Larry said holding his nose

" ya, let's just get what we need and out of here, cuz this smell is horrible " I said looking at Larry and y/n.

Y/n didn't say anything about the smell, she just went and looked around, so we all did. Larry went and picks at the key lock at the freezer, while y/n check the other two doors. I went and check the bathroom.

" ugh, when's the last time she washed this tub, yuck" I said quietly.

I look at the toilet and saw a log of shit

" ewwww" I said

" bro, I got the pick" Larry said

I went out and saw y/n already with Larry, I came and opened the Freezer. It had a goat head in there.

" I fucken knew it, she was putting deer in our meat" Larry said.

" weird" I said.

Y/n look calm, she didn't care that there's a head in there. I was kinda worried that maybe this wasn't y/n.

" maybe we should check the doors over there" I said

" sallys right, we should" y/n said finally

We all went and tried opening it, but it was locked.

" I wonder why she has this locked" Larry said.

" I'll go look around and check if one of the doors will open" I said

Larry and y/n nod, so I went and checked around

Larry's POV:

Me and y/n were trying to see if I could pick at the door, seem like it didn't work. I looked at y/n, she was looking at the pick.

" yo, sis. You alright?" I asked her

She looked up at me and nod. We heard a click and saw sal at the other door. We looked at each other and we went in.

" no wonder why the apartment smells like ass in-" I said before looking at the man tied to the bed "holy shit guys" I said pointing to the man.

I saw sal and y/n look at the man, sal went up to the man while me and y/n stayed behind. I didn't hear too much, but I heard him say he was in pain, that sal could help him. Sal looked over to us and we nod. Sal unplugged the system and we heard the heart beat stop.

" let's hope it was the right thing to do" sal said looking down.

I saw y/n go up to sal and cup his face

" that's what he wanted" y/n said

I saw sal nod ( since ash is dead, we are gonna skip the cute part with sal and Larry, )

I saw a key and picked it up

" yo, I found a key, I bet its for the other room" I said

I saw sal and y/n nod before walking out with me. I went over to the door and unlocked it. We went inside and saw knife, saws, etc. I also saw blood on a freezer thing-a-bob. Sal went and did some code while me and y/n watched. Sal opened it and we all saw body parts.

Sal POV:

I opened the freezer and saw body parts. I looked at Larry and saw he throw up, I looked at y/n and she just looked at the body parts.