the red eye demon part 2

( since I have no life, I'll make the part two. So, have fun)

Y/n POV:

Y/n POV:

When they said that they  weren't on the couch sitting with me, I knew for sure it was the red eye demon. I mean, unless Larry and sal are trying to scare me, but I know Larry too well. When he's lieing, he is smiling, but I could tell they weren't.

" no wonder why you two smelled like death" I said scared

" so your saying, that we were on the couch, just sitting there" Larry said. I sighted. This was to much for me. I couldn't take it anymore. This is scaring me.

" guys....I saw the red eye demon, when me and sal....were running, I saw something....but it was gone right when it came. Also, I heard a deep voice. Saying it will open the box, and get me....and be powerful." I said. I could tell Larry was about to shit his pants. But sal....look so, calm. How could someone look so calm.

" we need to get that box back" I said walking out. I saw sal follow but Larry didn't. I knew mom was sick so I understand why Larry had to stay.

Sal POV:

I followed y/n because I didn't want her getting hurt. I didn't understand why Sanderson said she was special, but I won't judge, maybe y/n was special to sanders so she doesn't want y/n to die yet. We went up to somebody's door and saw her knock. A man opened the door, and I could see he has no pants. I guess y/n get used to seeing this guy with no pants.

" hiza y/n, whoz might thz be" I heard him say.

" this is sally" y/n said

" oh waz up sal and y/n"

" we need the axe you have holding your shelf"

" welz I can't. Youz see, those college kidz havz the loadist party and itz knocking down mez shelf, ifz you could goz and make the party quietz, then maybz"
I heard y/n sights and said

" OK David, me and sal will make the party quiet"
Me and y/n walk next door and knock before coming in. I knew these guys. So I knew it wasn't going to be easy.