what are we doing

(( Larry:  sup guys.  It's your main man Larry.  I must tell you that I'll be writing this one chapter.  If you have read the last chapter.  You would understand that this will be a lemon.....hailey-chan did not want to write this so she gave it to me to write.  Anyway,  let's get started.))

Nobody POV:

Sal soon got up after letting y/n go,  but soon grabbed her.  He soon pulled y/n to the men's bathroom and made sure that nobody was in there.  Soon,  he locked the door and pushed y/n against the bathroom wall.  He soon kissed y/n on the lips but with more passion.  Y/n was shocked and scared at the same time.  Since she was still a virgin. Sal soon kissed down to y/n neck and kissed it.  (( *throws up*))

"There's nothing to be scared of" Sal said,  not moving his mouth from her neck. He soon kissed her neck again,  then sucked and licked it.  Y/n moaned at sals lips.  Soon Sally took off y/n shirt (( please forgive me god for having the most weird friend....))
Sally soon licked y/n breast.  Y/n gave a louder moan while Sally licked,  kissed,  suck,  and bite y/n nipples (( eww
Larry:  STOP INTERRUPTING THE STORY

alright))

Y/n moaned louder and felt herself get wet.  Sally saw this and smirked.  Sally soon moved y/n on the floor,  to which it was clean. Y/n blushed red and looked away as Sally took off, his shirt.. And soon y/n pants.  Y/n was soon only in her underwear.  (( Larry,  please don't tell me your gonna write the hole sex scene

Larry:  it wouldn't be much of a lemon,  now would it.

Fuck u Larry))

Sally soon smirked and took off her underwear.  Y/n started to breath faster as cold air touch y/n women-hood.  Sally soon kissed y/n stomach and slowly went towards her women-hood.  Sally soon was at the women-hood and slowly licked her..... Women-hood.  Y/n moaned loud.  It felt like anyone around this block could hear here.  But since everyone dead.... Mostly,  no one could hear her.  Soon Sally stopped and put his finger in her.  She moaned some more as he did so.  He slowly went faster.

" S-sally..... Please " Y/n moaned.

Sally soon slowed down as y/n whines.

" Call me daddy Sally if you want it so badly" Sally smirked some more as he slowly went.

" P-please daddy s-sal" Y/n whined

Sally soon went faster as y/n moaned.  Now since she's having sex,  her mind doesn't know what the hell is going on,  but she still rolled with it.  She soon cumed onto sals finger.  Sally soon took his finger into his mouth and licked his finger clean. 

" You taste wonderful y/n" Sally said as he went down to her women hood and licked her clean as well.

" Daddy s-sally...... Please.... I need you" Y/n moaned.

Sally got the message and took off his outfit.  He soon lined himself to y/n women-hood.  Y/n gave a small nod when Sally looked at her.  He nod and slowly went into her.  The pain hit y/n as she whines.  Sally stopped as he was half way into her.  Sal soon wipe y/n tears.

" shh,  don't worry,  the pain will go away.  I promise " Sally said softly. 

Y/n nod and old back the pain,  as Sal moved.  Soon the pain was gone as pleasure hit her.  Y/n soon moaned.  Soon,  she felt a shock go into her body.  It felt great though

" Sally...... R-right there" Y/n moaned

Sally got the message... Again,  and hit that spot over and over again.  Soon,  they both cumed and Sally soon layed next to y/n while she breath fast.

"Better hope you have birth pill.... " Sally said.

" My mom used to,  since she didn't want anymore kids. " Y/n said.  " But I also tied my organs so I can't have any baby's.  "

" Oh" Sally said.

Soon,  they fell asleep,  on the floor. 

(( Larry:  boom

Larry,  why did we have to do this,  think of the children. 

Larry:  what children

Take Ciel for example,  if he reads this...

Larry:  so?  The kids need to know how its done.

..... Larry,  I think you watch too much porn...... You need to stop

Larry:  fuck u,  u don't know my life

Whatever,  see u peeps,  in a better chapter....  That will not be a lemon

  That will not be a lemon