sanders and some answers

Y/n POV:

Y/n POV:

We finally got to Mrs. Sanders room. I was so happy to see sanders again. Soon, we used the gearboy. Soon, sanders came out. It was like a dream come true.

" hello y/n, its been awhile, how have you been" sanders said

" its been well, me and sal are looking if we could get anything. My box has gone missing and I know for sure that fucking red eye demon thing has it" I said

" well, I do must wish you both good luck, this red eye demon is no joke"

" OK sanders, also....did you see who killed you"

" ah,me memory was not well, but now, its blury"

" nah, its OK."

"Good. Now I must go now, goodbye y/n, good day sal, oh and sal, plz take care of y/n, she's very special" and with that, she was gone right before my eyes.

" well, we didn't get much information on that" sal said

" yes we did. We heard that red eye demon is dangerous, so we must watch out" I said walking back and forth

" ya, that's true." We went to every apt to see if there's any ghost, the one room we haven't check in was that old lady's room. She always give me chills when she talk about her death. We both go in and see her in that same fucking chair.

" hello sal, and who's this young Lady you have" she said ( fuck, I don't remember that old women's name)

" this is y/n" sal said. I gave a little wave as she kinda waved back

" well, she must be so lucky to be so young, and have all her days happy" she said. And I knew for sure its one of those long ass story's again.

" I remember being young, have nice blonde hair that I used to curl. And my nice looking body, and shaved legs. I remember when I wore shorts on hot summer days and all the boys will look at me when I played sports. I remember having a nice life. Yes. I was pretty back then. Now all thoses days are over, now I have white hair, and my ugly body, and I can't do sports. So long ago" she said

- time skipped to after her talking and after the gearboy shit-

We didn't find much of anything, but when that gearboy...and old lady. Im still confused of what the hell happened. We reach mine and Larry's room. And I saw larry sitting reading ' 50 shades of gray' ( don't ask why he's reading that)

" um brother, why the fuck are you reading mom book" I said putting my hand on my hips, sal was just standing there.

" cuz, I was bored so I found this. Its interesting though" he said looking up at me

" wow, anyway, I'm gonna go hang out with sal, but first need to change " I walk over to the closet and found what to wear, I go to the bathroom, and put it on

I come back out to see sal waiting on the couch. We both nod before walking to his apt.

Sal POV:

Holy crap, she looks like the new Michael Jackson. When I say that, I mean she looks hot as fuck. We both get to my apt and walk inside, I see my dad making dinner.

" hi dad" I said holding y/n hand

" hiya bud. Hi y/n" my dad said looking at us. My dad didn't mind if I bring Larry or y/n here. He was cool with it. I brought y/n to my room and we both sat on the bed. I turned on the TV. I saw y/n put her knees up to her head while she lay her head on her knees. I could kinda see her underwear ( no, I'm not doing a lemon........for now. You dirty people.... Wait, I'm dirty too. Um. On with the story) I couldn't help but blush. I turned my gaze to the TV ones more. I didn't want to look like a creep.

" hey sal. You alright" I heard her say

" ya...ya I'm fine, just a little hot in here, that's all" I said

" well, why don't you take off your long sleave shirt. It will help a lot you know" I look at her before taking off my shirt. I saw her ears turn pink so I knew she was blushing. We both look at each other for a min before my dad brought in sandwiches. I loved it when my dad makes sandwich.

" thanks dad" I said looking away

" thank you sir" y/n said

" plz, call me Mr. Blue" he said while smiling and closing my door. We both ate our sandwiches and watch some old school show. I saw y/n having a good time. Till I heard a little quiet snore. I turn to see her asleep. I didn't want to move her, nor go get Larry. So I lay down by her, I wrap my arms around her, and fall asleep.

(( I'm sorry for not updating. Me and my family went hiking. It took us all day. But it was fun. But here another chapter, for all you people who's waiting for the next chapter. Well, see you in the next chapter, bye peeps