the surprising spark

I couldn't believe of what I just saw. He came out of the tree and had a cup of tea on his hand and sipping on it. My eyes widened. I couldn't believe that he's actually alive. Foxx, he's actually alive. I felt like I was gonna pass out from happiness of tears. I flew out my window yelling out "FOXXYYY ^-^" and foxx turned around and yelled out "SILVERRRRR ^-^" he catched me just in time for a spinning hug like we always do. He saw the tears in my eyes and wiped them out and hugged me again. I said "I thought u died becuz red told me" and foxx said "I wasn't dead I was busy with something I gotta do that I didn't had time to come here, never believe what red tells u, he's like an evil mind controller that will get in ur head" and I agreed with him. "I was so worried about u that I searched all over the place for u, I thought I lost u too..." Foxx said as he hugged me again. I blushed a little and hugged him back. I guess red was just a huge butt-lyin buttface after all ^^. We hang out like we always do, talk and laugh. I'm so happy that he's actually alive.

♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥
Based on a true story since January 24Th, I'll always be by ur side no matter what. I'll never forget u becuz u made me true and special when no one else can. Thx Foxx, for all ur care in me and being the bestest friend I never had before in my life. Kawaii face =3
♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥