35

Im confident staying here in his room because no one will caught us,Chari and martin are in europe for a week honeymoon while his parents left already.I wanted to stay in his room wholeday.We both are now starving so we stood up from bed. I went to the guest room to take a shower and change clothes.While on the shower,I am smiling remembering what we have shared last night.I closed my eyes,while his image on my mind loving me last night.I can still feel his hand on my skin.I prayed that this another chance with him is worth it.I love him and Im ready to what will happen in the future.I trust him and I know that he is sincere towards me.I finished taking a bath and changed clothes.I went to the dining room,i helped iya getting the table ready for our breakfast.I was putting the plates when chanyeol arrived,who looked so fresh and as usual very handsome with his white shirt and black shorts.Guess Im the luckiest girl on earth,this man who is approaching is mine.I was wake from daydreaming when he speak.

Chan:I know that im handsome tam, dont make it too obvious. Look ur saliva is dripping. Hahhahaha

I wiped my mouth eventhough theres no saliva at all. Chanyeol laughed loudly.

Tam:HMP!!!!!
Chan:Hahhaha.. come. Im really starving now tam.
Then he whispered.
Chan:U tired me earlier now im starving.

I spank his shoulder,I am already blushing heavily now.

We ate our breakfast and went to their garden to have some coffee.Because no one else is around except us, we freely expressed our sweetness towards each other.We are in the middle of our conversation when my phone rang. Its my boss calling. I answered it and excused.
~~
I went back to where chanyeol is.

Cham: Who is it?
Tam: My boss. He wants me to fly back there after 3 days.
Chan:I thought you'll stay here for another 2 weeks?
Tam:hmmp. I know, but there's an emergency.

I saw him changed his expression like he's mad.We planned that he'll tour me the next few days but seems like it will not happen.I held his hand.

Tam:Chan, Im sorry. Haist If i will not fly back. I do not have any work at all.
Chan: End your contract their tam and Ill wait here.

He is intently looking straight to my eyes.

Tam:Yes I will chan. And Ill speak with my parents right away.
Chan:Will you tell them about me?
Tam: If ill just tell them your name, they wont stop until they will see in person.
Chan:Then I'll meet them tam.
Tam:Are you sure? I mean, you're an idol chan,im just an ordinary girl. If your fans will know about us it might have a bad effect to your career.
Chan:Does that limit my capability of just meeting ur family?
Tam:ofcourse not.. but it might lead to some circumstances.
Chan:Im ready tam. I hope you'll still love me even at my worst times.
Tam: You're insulting me chan, I did not love you just because u r famous, i love you for who you are and what you are,wether an idol or just an ordinary chanyeol.

He smiled and kissed the back of my hand.

Chan: I love you so much tamia. I dont care what would be the reactions of our fans. I want the world to know that U r my girl.

I was overwhelemd on what he just said, thats the same thing he said to me before I just hope it's true, and Im ready to where this love will lead us. I love him so much.
~~
After 3 days Tam flew back to Philippines.They have decided both that after 6 months when her contract woth her current company will end, she will fly back to S.Korea for good.And that 6 months period, Exo will have their fanmeetings and tours so it's fine, while tam will finish her contract,chanyeol is busy too for their shows outside seoul. They still did not tell anyone about them, they're waiting for the right timing.Everday before and after work tam will send videos to chanyeol amd likewise for chanyeol.5 months has gone,they are currently videocalling..

Tam's Pov~

Chan: We just came back from japan.
Tam: I bet you are really tired.

Chanyeol is in his room...While tam is having her lunch break at her office..

Chan:Yes. But seeing your face now energizes me.
Tam: Hahaha.. Corny!
Chan:Its not sugarcoated. its really true tam. hmp!
Tam:Whatever chanyeollie.
Chan: Btw tam, how was it? Have you talked with your boss already?
Tam:Ah yeah, about that chan. We had talked yesterday, and guess what chan,Ill be assigned there for good.I dont have to resign from the company. Guess,the destiny is really on our side..
Chan:really tam? then its a good news.And have you talked it with your parents too?

I saw chan widened his eyes in excitement.Who would have thought this man I am talking right now,a famous international idol is head over heels inlove with me.😂😂

Tam:Not yet chan, I planned to tell them during my day off.
Chan: Well,are you ready to leave them tam?
Tam:Hmmm. I dnt know, ofcourse I will miss them for sure. But I know they will understand the situation and for sure they will support me all the way.
Chan: You sure have a very loving family tam.
Tam: ofcourse and I love them so much.