Candy Store

Mello, Near, Matt and L were in the same room. L sighed as he explained to the boys that they can not size up kids to make them feel scared, he wasn't talking to Near though, of course.

    "Are we going to have a problem?" Mello asked as Matt moved his hip to the side.

    "Uhm, what?" L became confused.

    "You got a bone to pick?" Mello stepped closer, this time near moving his hip.

    "What are you talking about?" L backed up.

    "You've come so far, why now are you pulling on my dick?!" Mello growled out, Near and Matt moving their hips to the other side.

    "Excuse me?" L stared at them.

    "I'd normally slap your face off, and everyone here could watch." Mello grabbed L's face. "But I'm feeling nice, here's some advice, listen UP BIOTCH!" Mello let go, storming back to Matt and Near, and they suddenly started swinging their hips to the music as Mello turned back to L.

    "I like!" Matt and Near stopped swinging.

    "Looking hot, buying stuff they cannot!" Mello pointed to the other wammy kids.

    "I like!" Matt and Near moved so they were facing sideways to L.

    "Drinking hard, maxing dad's credit card!" Mello sang, ignoring L's little comment on how he doesn't have a dad.

    "I like!" Matt and Near switched to the other side.

    "Skippin' gym, scaring her, screwing him!" Mello first pointed at Linda, then at Matt.

    "I like!" Near and Matt sang, looking forward again and Matt blushed.

    "Killer clothes! Kicking nerds in the nose!" Mello, Matt, and Near suddenly skipped to the side, twisted around, and kicked the air.

    "If you lack the balls you can go play dolls, let your mommy fix you a snack!" Matt sang as Mello and Near went "OoOh!" In the background. 

    "Or you could come smoke, pound some rum and coke, in my Porsha with the quarterback!" Mello sang as he pulled Matt over, staring at him hungrily before pushing him away.

    "Woah Woah Woah!" Near and Matt sang. Matt, stumbling to dance correctly again.

    "Honey whatcha waitin' for? Welcome to my candy store!" They all sang, causing L to be more excited about it now. The three raised their arms up.

    "It's time for you to prove you're not a loser anymore!" They gave L the L for loser with their hands.

    "Then step into my candy store" They pulled their arms in.

    "Guys fall!" Mello and Matt twirled to the side.

    "At your feet, pay the check" Near started, gently pushing BB down at L's feet.

    "Help you cheat!" Matt told him excitedly.

    "All you!" They all yelled, pointing at L.

    "Have to do" Near went back to Matt and Mello.

    "Say goodbye to Shamoo" Mello waved bye to L.

    "That freak's!" They all yelled, moving to the other side.

    "Not your friend, I can tell in the end!" Matt went in front of L.

    "If he!"Mello, Matt, and Near suddenly yelled.

    "Had your shot" Matt smirked.

    "He would leave you to rot!" Mello and Near twirled beside Matt.

    "'Course if you don't care Fine! Go braid her hair. Maybe Sesame Street is on!" Matt growled out.

    "Woah!" They all sang.

    "Or forget that creep!" Matt moved to the other side of the room.

    "And get in Matt's jeep!" Near soon followed Matt to the side of the room.

    "Let's go tear up someone's lawn!" Mello went in between them.

    "Woah! Woah! Woah! Honey, whatchu waitin' for? Welcome to my candy store. You just gotta prove you're not a pussy anymore! Then step into my candy store!" They sang darkly as Matt lifted Mello up onto the table.

    "You can join the team." Mello sang sweetly.

    "Or you can bitch and moan" Matt and Near circled Mello, looking at L.

    "You can live the dream!" Mello looked off into the distance with amazement in his eyes.

    "Or you can die alone!" Near and Matt stopped and glared at L.

    "You can fly with eagles!" Mello raised his arms

    "Or if you prefer!" Matt and Near got on either side of Mello.

    "Keep on testing me!" Mello got aggressive.

    "And end up like him!" Near and Matt sang, as they all suddenly pointed at the other side of the room, where Matsuda came running in.

    "Veronica, look! Misa Misa invited me to her homecoming party. This proves she's been thinking about me!" Matsuda exclaimed happily, showing L the note.

    "Color me stoked." L said boredly.

    "I'm so happy!" Matsuda ran out.

    "Woah!" The three Wammy kids singing sang.

    "Honey whatcha waitin' fo-" Near got cut off when Mello jumped off the table and pushed him down, aiming a gun at him.

    "SHUT UP NEAR!" Mello yelled as his gun was taken away by Matt.

    "Step into my can-dy store! Oooooh Woah!" Mello then did his amazing riff.

    " Woah oh oh! Time for you to prove your not a lame ass any-more! step into my candy store!" Near and Matt sang once they were sure Near was fine.

    "It's my candy store It's my candy! It's my candy store It's my candy!" The three began to walk to L.

    "It's my candy store, it's my candy sto-ore!" They all sang, striking a pose.

    "Mhm, great, now where's my candy?" L asked, causing Mello to groan and walk away, forcing Matt to follow, but Near gave L a lollipop and went after Mello and Matt.