Do you want to build a snowman?

AN: So, I don't like Frozen much, I don't know why, but I still watch and listen to it, and I am excited for Frozen 2. But I thought that this song would really work! So here you go, Death Note and Frozen fans!))

    Sayu ran through her house, running to Light's room. He had been very distant for a while now, and she wanted to play with him. It was snowing outside, and she thought it was the perfect way to hang out. She knocked five times on the door, smiling ear to ear after she called his name.

    "Do you want to build a snowman? Come on let's go and play!" She giggled. "I never see you anymore, come out the door! It's like you've gone away!" Sayu frowned. She sat by the door, hoping he would come out, but he didn't.

    "We used to be best buddies! And now we're not...I wish you would tell me why! " Sayu sang, waiting for him to do or say anything. When he didn't, she just huffed and continued.

    "Do you want to build a snowman? It doesn't have to be a snowman " She put her face at the door, thinking she would finally get him out.

    "Go away, Sayu!" Light snapped, as he was writing in his Death Note while doing his homework. Ryuk was annoying him enough as it was, he didn't need Sayu doing it too.

    "Okay... Bye... " Sayu said sadly, walking to her room slowly.

    It had been a few years now. Sayu was a teenager now, and Light was about to move out to fully help with the Kira investigation. Sayu decided it was time for him to hang out with her.

    "Do you want to build a snowman? Or ride our bike around the halls? I think some company is overdue! I've started talking to, the pictures on the walls!  Hang in there, Jone." Sayu said to emphasize her point that it is getting very lonely at their house.

    "It gets a little lonely. All these empty rooms. Just watching the hours tick by. (tick-tock tick-tock tick-tock tick-tock) " She copied the clock in the hallway, crossing her eyes, and then leaving when she got no response from Light.

    "It's happening! I'm getting stronger!" Light said, smirking as he wrote more names in his Death note, while Ryuk sat on his bed, eating an apple as he laughed.

    One day, Sayu got kidnapped, being taken by Mello. Mello was trading her for the Death Note, and Soichiro was going to get her back. In the end, he died. Sayu cried for weeks, months. She finally went to where Light lived. She knocked on the door, sniffling.

    "Light? Please, I know you're in there. Mother has been asking where you've been. They say have courage, and I'm trying to, I'm right out here for you, just let me in. We only have eachother, it's just you and me." She slid down the door, copying the tears that were sliding down her rosy cheeks. "What are we gonna do?"

    "Do you want to build a snow man?"

A/N: Alright! There it is! I hope you like it! Please please please send me requests!!!! I am losing ideas and I need your help!!! You can request any Heathers and/or Disney song! Please request!!!!