Meant to be yours

This is a request from OUATlover201!

     L ran through his house, feeling something he has never felt before, fear. He could hear the ghost of Ray Pember, Lind. L. Tailor, and Takada singing to him.

    "Sorry for coming in through the window, dreadful etiquette I know!" L slowly turned around to see who said it, but he already knew. Light stood by the window, smirking. L gasped and rushed into the closet, closing it and locking it, hearing Light jiggle the doorknob.

    "Get out of my house!" L yelled, checking his pockets just to realize he left his phone at the headquarters. He cursed at himself.

    "All is forgiven baby! Come on, get dressed, you are my date for the pep rally tonight!" Light smirked.

    "You chuck me out like I was trash, for that you should be dead, BUT BUT BUT" Light wagged his finger sassily.

    "Then it hit me like a flash, what if high school went away instead?! Those assholes are the key, they're keeping you away from me! They made you blind, messed up your mind, but I can set you free!" Light laughed gently, leaning on the door. 

    "Your percentage of being Kira has increased greatly!" L told him.

    "You left me and I fell apart, I punched the wall and cried BAM BAM BAM!" Light punched the door, causing L to jump slightly.

    " Then I found you changed my heart and set loose all that turmoil shit inside!" Light placed his hands on the door, his forehead leaning on it now.

    "And so Mello built a bomb, tonight our school is Vietnam, let's guarantee they never see their senior prom!" Light twirled away a little, holding his death note, reading all the names of the kids in the high school, and how it said that Mello blew the school up as the cause of death.

    "I was meant to be yours! We were meant to be one! Don't give up on me now! Finish what we've begun! I was meant to be yours!" Light sang, leaning on the door again.

    "So when the high school gym goes boom with everyone inside—Pchw! Pchw! Pchw! In the rubble of their tomb, We'll plant this note explaining why they died! " Light grabbed a piece of paper. Hearing what Light was starting to say, L listened closer, needing to know the wholesome of this evil Kira-infested plan.

    "We, the students of Westerburg High, Will die. Our burnt bodies may finally get through,To you. Your society churns out slaves and blanks, No thanks. Signed the Students of Westerburg High Goodbye.' " Light,  Ray Pember, Lind. L. Tailor, and Takadaall said in sync, and at the 'Goodbye', Light crushed the note in his fist as his smile turned deadly.

    "We'll watch the smoke pour out the doors. Bring marshmallows, We'll make s'mores! We can smile and cuddle while the fire roars!" Light raised his arms as he sang towards the ceiling. He smiled widely. L knew that would never happen. He couldn't love Light, after what he's been doing, or at least, he was sure he couldn't love him.

    "I was meant to be yours! We were meant to be one! I can't take it alone! Finish what we've begun! You were meant to be mine! I am all that you need! You carved open my heart! Can't just leave me to bleed!" Light got louder at each line.

    "L, open the—open the door, please. L, open the door. L, can we not fight anymore? Please, can we not fight anymore? L, sure, you're scared, I've been there. I can set you free! L, don't make me come in there! " L knew what he had to do as he heard Light sing these words. He crawled over to where a rope was...

    "I'm gonna count to three!" Light suddenly announced. "1! 2! FUCK IT!" Light kicked the door down. He gasped as he saw L, in the air, with a rope around his neck. He collapsed to the ground.

    "Oh my god! No! L!" Light began to cry.

    "Please don't leave me alone... You were all I could trust... I can't do this alone... "Light managed to say through sobs.

    "Still I will if I must!" Light suddenly yelled.

    "L!" Light heard from out the door, so he quickly jumped out the window.

    "I brought you your sugar" Watari walked in with sweets. "L?" Watari asked as he didn't see L or hear him reply. When he saw L, he screamed. Suddenly. L untied himself from the neck, then from the stomach. He calmed Watari down and explained to him what had happened.

     L looked at the ground. at where Light had been. His eyes noticed something by the window. It was something Light must have dropped when he jumped out the window. He walked over and picked it up. Light had dropped the death note.