Space Between

Mello slowly walked into the mafia headquarters, or, at least what was left of it. The walls were broken down, the ground was rubble. No one was around except a certain redhead who was following Mello.

    "I didn't know what you were going through. I thought that you were fine. Why did you have to hide?" He asked gently, coming up beside Mello who was looking around.

    "I didn't want to let you down. But the truth is out.It's tearing me apart, not listening to my heart " Mello looked away, feeling ashamed.

    "I really had to go" Mello informed Matt.

    "And I would never stop you!" Matt quickly informed him.

    "Even though it changed" Mello looked straight ahead.

    "Nothing has to change!" Matt made Mello look at him.

    "And you can find me in the space between. Where two worlds come to meet. I'll never be out of reach. 'Cause you're a part of me so you can find me in the space between. You'll never be alone. No matter where you go. We can meet in the space between " Matt and Mello sang at the same time, holding hands.

    "And nothing can stay the same. It's growing pains " Mello looked down.

    "Be proud of all the scars. They make you who you are (oh, Woah) " Matt lifted Mellos head up with his finger, smiling at the big burn on Mello's face.

    " I know you have to stay" Matt looked away, letting go of Mello.

    " But I'll never really leave you!" Mello quickly told him, grabbing his face gently.

    " Nothing has to change even though it changed" They both started singing, looking into each other's eyes.

    "And you can find me in the space between. Where two worlds come to meet. I'll never be out of reach. 'Cause you're a part of me so you can find me in the space between. You'll never be alone. No matter where you go. We can meet in the space between  " They smiled at each other, holding hands again. They ran off together until they reached a railing, where they looked over it.

    " There are no words left to say" Mello sang, looking up at Matt.

    " I know you gotta find your place," Matt told him, holding his hand tighter.

    " But this is not the end (no)" Mello got closer to Matt, feeling tears stinging his eyes, but he refused to let them fall.

   " You're part of who I am" Matt sang, holding Mello's waist towards his more.

   "Even if we're worlds apart. You're still in my heart it will always be you and me, yeah " They sang in unison, finally letting go of each other and looking over the railing again, remembering the times with the mafia, imagining all the guys there in front of them.

   "You can find me in the space between. Where two worlds come to meet. I'll never be out of reach (I'll never be out of reach) no. 'Cause you're a part of me so you can find me in the space between. You'll never be alone. No matter where you go. We can meet in the space between, yeah " They both sang, Matt, being the main voice as Mello did the backup. They ran away from each other through the rubble, jumping over a lot of stuff until they were at different sides of the room, but still in front of each other. They started walking towards each other again, finally meeting at the last line.

"No matter where you go" Mello smiled up at Matt, finally letting a tear fall.

"No matter where you go" Matt echoed Mello quietly, letting a smile show through. He held Mello close by the waist again.

"We can meet" They began, Matt getting closer, "In the space between" Matt gently kissed Mello.

Did you guys like it?? Sorry I have been out so much, I have been really busy and lazy XD. I will try posting again tomorrow to catch up! Remember, if you have any requests, you can comment them and I will surely do them! Anyways, until next time! Bye!