First Day

A/N (ANNOUNCEMENT): I hope you guys enjoy this story. The picture above is what the town looks like. It's a small town in California. Leaves comments if you like the story and still want me to continue it. Also, you can just use your name if you would like to and the same features that describes yourself.

(Aubrey)

(Aubrey)

So today starts a fresh start for myself. New town, new school, and new friends. My mom and I had to move because my parents got a divorce since my father was horrible to us and had a affair. I did look up to my dad when I was a kid but seeing that he did this to our family and disrespected my mother like that. I can't believe it, I don't know if I could even look at him anymore. But I have to deal with it. I am only 17 years old and it's my senior year at a new high school. I hated leaving my old high school and my so called "friends" I had but it's good to start fresh. I mean soon I'm going to college anyway.

My name is Aubrey, and people call me Bre or Rey. I hope starting at this new school I keep it on the down low. I just don't wanna be the center of attention like my last school. I was the girl that was the best in sports. You know that "star athlete". I don't know if I want to try out for any sports for my senior year so I can focus on getting into a college. I just don't want the attention anymore. I like being alone and not dealing with people being in my business. I just want to be in the shadows.

*alarm goes off*
"Ugh five more minutes" I moaned to my alarm clock. I pressed my alarm and went back to sleep.

(Couple mins later)

*knock on door*
"Get up it's time for school honey. You don't want to miss your first day at your new school do you?!" My mom spoke behind my bedroom door. "Ugh fine I'm up." One thing I hated about school was getting up so early. I wasn't a morning person at all. I got up and picked out my outfit for school. I went with my black nike crop sweatshirt with grayish/white baggy sweat pants and my all white Nike Air Force 1 sneakers.

I decided to leave my long dark brown hair down today

I decided to leave my long dark brown hair down today. I curl my lashes and put mascara on. That's usually all the makeup I do sometimes. Mainly I am just kinda being lazy today cause I don't care how today goes. I am just going to blend in school.