What Even Are We?

(Explicit Language in this chapter)

I got home from being with Jayden. I walk into my house seeing the lights were off so I walk upstairs to my room. I look at my phone seeing it was only 8pm walking into my room. I decided to get undressed into dryer clothes. I realized I was still wearing Jayden's T-shirt. I forgot to give him his shirt back when we got back to my car. I face palmed myself cause I'm stupid. I'll just put it in the dryer and give it to him tomorrow at school. I threw on sweatpants and a T-shirt while throwing my wet hair in a messy bun. I laid in bed thinking, wait I kissed Jayden. I can't believe it, I kissed him, he kissed me. Damn I am really falling for him? Can I trust him fully though? I mean I don't know everything about him. I don't know what we ever are yet. I have to talk to him about what we are cause I don't know.

(Morning)
I got up ready for school. I took a shower, then braided my hair and put makeup on.

(Aubrey's Outfit)

(Aubrey's Outfit)

I put on a casual dress and sneakers for school. I thought it was a nice outfit for Monday being a lazy day of the week. I grabbed my small leather backpack and walked down stairs. I grabbed my keys and drove to McDonald's to get myself breakfast this morning before school cause I was still mad at my mom. I ordered myself a sausage egg and cheese bagel with a hashbrown and orange juice. I eat that in my car and then drove to school. I parked in my usual spot. Then the three famous cars parked next to my car. I saw Katie came out of Danny's car. Something is going on between them I thought to myself. Maybe she was busy with him yesterday and that's why she couldn't answer me. "So Katie and Danny." I crossed my arms walking towards them giving them a look. They look at each other confused. "No you have it all wrong sista." She waves her hands in front of me. "Oh is that how it is? I bought you breakfast." Danny said. I laughed at them. "Where did you get that hickey from?" She wiggled her eyebrows at me smirking. "What hickey?" I looked at her confused. She took a picture of my neck with her phone and showed me the hickey. "Fuck!" Is all I could say. "So who's the man that did that?" She crossed her arms at me. I guess the tables have turned now. "Uhh I don't remember." I look seeing Jayden and Jackson walking towards us. "I say that a lot. Cause I am usually always high." Danny interrupts the conversation. "Yeah but your also a dumbass." Jackson overhearing what Danny said. "Shut up no I am not." Danny saids. "What do you mean you don't remember who gave you that hickey? Did you atleast get some?" I roll my eyes at Katie. She is pushing me now. "No I didn't get with them Katie. I met with a guy last night and we kinda clicked I guess." I quickly look at Jayden, seeing him smiling at me full of amusement. Then I see Jackson look at Jayden's face looking at me. 'Shit' is all I thought. Jackson's face looked kinda upsetting and angry at Jayden. I think Jackson was getting the idea in his head. "Let's get to homeroom." I said walking fast away from all of them. I thought to myself, I fucking hate Jayden.

School was pretty fine, I covered my hickey the best I could with foundation I had in my backpack before homeroom. Since I carried makeup with me on a daily basis.