Party Time

(There will be explicit language in this part)

Katie and I were LIT! We were having so much fun actually at the party. Guys kept trying to talk to us but we had each other's backs. We would either say we are dating or be like bye boy we don't need you.

We were dancing together, having a blast at the party. But then I stumbled back to far and bumped into someone in the crowd of people surrounding Katie and I. "Oops I'm so sorry." I giggled cause I was drunk. I turn around seeing who I walked into. It was Jayden, of course I thought. But my drunk ass said, "Oops Jay Jay I'm so sorry." I giggled again. "Don't call me that." He said coldly. I wasn't thinking straight at all, my mind was all foggy. "You don't like Jay Jay? Why not?" He still gave me that cold look he gives me. "I said don't call me that. Look you should stop drinking for tonight." He then takes the red cup out of my hand. "Why are you telling me what to do? I am not friend's with you. I can do what I want, you aren't my mother." I said angry and took my cup back spilling it on the floor. "Hey leave Aubrey alone Jayden!" Katie came in between Jayden and I. Cause she realized I was getting mad. So her drunk ass tried to help me out. Then Danny came behind Jayden. "Katie come on let's go." He was walking to grab Katie's arm and walked away with her holding her arm. "Yo Danny Boy stay away from my best friend!" I was about to go at Danny for walking away with Katie but Jayden held me back. I was mad and drunk now. "Let me go Jayden!" The position we were in it was like he was hugging me from behind but he was holding me down so I wouldn't go after his friend. "Relax she will be okay. He isn't going to do anything to her." He said in my ear. I relaxed for a bit then he let me go. Then the school's she devil appeared out of no where next to Jayden. "Hey Jay Jay, you are looking good tonight?" She got so close to Jayden, she played with his hoodie strings and denim jacket. He looked down at her and I could see he put his hand on her ass. "Thanks Nikki..." He didn't once smile at her, he kept that straight face. He looked like he wanted to say more but she stopped him. "Let's dance!" She started grinding on him right away with me standing there. Then I felt someone grab my hand from behind, they pulled me away. I got pushed against the wall near the dance floor were Katie and I danced. "Hey sweet thing, long time no see." I look up seeing it was Liam. "Liam.." Was all I could say before he started kissing me softly. I was in no state of mind, I was so drunk. I couldn't hear the music at all. All I could feel was him in front of me and my heart beating so fast. My head felt so dizzy and I could barely focus. We kissed for a bit but then he broke the kiss saying, "I missed your soft lips Aubrey." He looked me in the eyes saying that. He was about to lean back in kissing me until he got pulled away. "Lay off her!" I heard a angry male voice say. "Well she isn't yours to begin with Jayden!" Liam said and Jayden stood in front of me. "She is too drunk for your ass. Well from what I saw at the car meet awhile ago. She looked like she wanted nothing to deal with your fucking dumbass." Jayden said. "It's none of your business." Liam said getting mad. Then Nikki came out of no where again. "Why did you leave me Jay Jay. You left your girlfriend all alone?" She gave him a sad look. "You aren't my girlfriend. I broke up with you a long time ago." He said coldly to her but she dragged him by the arm back onto the dance floor. But I started to feel dizzy standing against this wall. Just then it went black.

"Aubrey, wake up!.. wake up!" I heard a faint voice say. I tried opening my eyes and I see Jackson in front of me. "Jackson? Are we in the bathroom?" I look around seeing we are both in the bathroom. "Jayden wanted me to help you so I took you to the bathroom to wake you up. You blacked out, you drank too much." "W..Where is Liam." I spoke drunkly. "Don't worry about him." He spoke coldly to me. I never heard his voice so cold before. "Where is Katie?" But then switched and laughed at what I said. "She is fine. She is still with Danny. You are worse then her actually. I can see you are such a light weight." He smiled at me. "I am not a light weight!" I tried getting up from laying in the floor leaning on the bathtub. I lost my balance and almost fell. "Woo there Rey." He caught me from falling on the floor. I felt his hands on my wrap around me catching me. "Why are you helping me?" "Because you seem like a nice girl and you needed the help since your ass is drunk. It doesn't matter if Jayden told me to." "I am not drunk!" "That's something a drunk person would say." I giggled at his response and he smiled back at me. We both realized we were kinda in the spot position and his hands were still on my hips. Then we heard a knock at the door and then the door opened. "Jackson what are you doing in the bathroom... with Aubrey?" Danny said smirked. "I was helping her Danny shut up." Jackson rolled his eyes. "Yeah sure." Jackson made sure I could walk out of the bathroom okay without falling having his arm around my waist. "Come on why don't we leave. You can't even stand up straight." Jackson said walking out the front door. We both head out the door and meet up with Jayden outside. "I'll take her bro. You can stay and party since I interrupted you talking to a girl earlier." Jayden said. "Yo guys let's all go to McDoanlds!" Danny shouted walking out of the house with Katie. "Fine bro, cause looks like I gotta take Danny's drunk ass to McDonalds on the way home."

Jayden helped me get into his car that was parked on the street. I got in the passenger side and he drove away. I stayed quite, until I got the urge to say, "I'm hungry." He then pulled up to McDonald's. We both got out the car and walked in. "Go sit with Danny and Katie." He said to me when we walked in. I saw Katie and Danny at a booth in the distance of the place. "Aubrey!" She got up and hugged me. I hugged her back and sat down. Then she sat next to Danny. I sat alone on the other side facing them. I crossed my arms on the table and laid my head on my arms. Jayden walked to the table with food. He saw me basically almost falling asleep. "See I told you had too much to drink. Here eat something, you said you were hungry." He sat the tray down on the table. I got up from laying my head on the table. I looked at him dizzily. "Thanks Jay, really." I think he also knew what I meant too on why I was actually saying thank you. I focused on eating my fries and burger Jayden got me. "Why are you guys so nice to us?" Katie said. "You weren't even nice to Aubrey at first?" I was still drunk so I said nothing just ate my food. "Because we like you guys, you girls aren't like most girls around here. Jayden here likes your friend." Danny blurted out. "Yo dude, I don't. I only handled her cause you like Katie dude." Then Jayden pointed to Katie saying, "Danny had a eye on you for a long time and now he wanted to do something about it." Jayden said. "Yo!" Danny shouted. Then Jayden shrugged at him. "Well I guess the gang is all here? I thought you were gonna take her home Jay?" He shrugged and said, "She said she was hungry and I knew all were stopping here." I finished my food and drank my drink looking at all of them. "You good sunshine?" Jayden said. I was started to sober up a bit now from eating this food. I then realized though to myself, "Did I really kiss Liam?" I blurted out while holding my head with my drink in my hand. "You kissed your ex?!" Katie said. I saw Jayden's hand clench on the table but his expression was the same straight face. Did this affect him some how? Did he actually have some feeling towards me maybe or was it hate towards Liam he had. "He tried to take advantage of her until I stepped in. I only stopped him cause I don't like him." Jayden said looking at everyone. He then leaned back crossing his arms. "But Liam is your ex?" Jackson asked. "Yeah." Jackson and Jayden exchange looks while shaking their heads. "You gonna finish that?" I had another burger on my tray that Jayden got me. "No." Danny grabs it and eats it. "Same old Danny. Can never get enough of McDonalds." Jayden said while shaking his head at him. Jackson then laughed at what Jayden said.

*(A/N) hope you guys are enjoying the story.*