Stars

Martinus POV //

We were back in the gym all snuggled up in our blankets. We were watching another scary movie.

Marcus and Lara were on one couch and E was on a single couch by himself so Megan and I were stuck on a couch with Ben and Rose who were taking up most of the room. They weren't really paying attention to the film but instead being all annoying and kissing the whole way through it.

All I really wanted was to cuddle Megan and I probably could cause the lights were out and no one could see but Rose and Ben were taking up all the room.

Megan and I looked at each other and rolled our eyes. I sighed, sitting there for a while. I eventually got up and, under the blanket, took Megan's hand over to the floor bringing the blanket and some pillows with us.

Rose and Ben didn't even notice we had left and just continued to kiss and cuddle. Megan and I giggled as we laid down on the floor. I pulled the blanket over us, still holding hands. She smiled at me with her eyes sparkling and leaned her head into my shoulder.

How lucky am I? I don't deserve her.

Suddenly the door opened and the light turned on making all of us jump and move away from each other. Megan and I quickly but casually slid away from each other making sure no one saw us together.

We all sat up from our seats as a girl walked in the door. She looked about 17 and a lot like Lara. She was laughing to her self as to how much of a fright we all got.

Lara : Danielle, what are you doing here!?!?!

Danielle : just asking what you all wanted for dinner.

Lara : I thought you were going out tonight?!?

Danielle : it got cancelled.

Lara rolled her eyes and turned her head to all of us.

Lara : this is my older sister, Danielle.

We all said hey as she smiled at us.

Marcus : I never knew you had a sister?

Lara : yeah, I forgot to tell you.

Danielle : why's there a packet of toilet paper in here?

She pointed to the table where we placed the toilet paper earlier. We all looked at each other and burst out laughing. Danielle was confused and just looked at us all like we were crazy.

Danielle : I take that back, I don't wanna know aha so what do you all want?

Lara : just a pizza probably?

She looked at us all to see if that was ok. We all nodded.

Danielle : but what kind of pizza?

Lara : I'll have chicken.

Danielle whipped out a notebook and pen from her pocket and began writing as we all said our orders one by one.

Danielle : ok, well have fun!

She winked at Lara who went bright red. Pretty sure she saw Marcus and Lara cuddling when she walked in but hopefully not Megan and I.

She walked out forgetting to put the lights off. Nobody could be bothered getting up so we just payed back down. I whispered into Megan's ear as the others were engrossed in the film.