Chapter 6.

"Kim Taehyung." I say to the doorman holding my luggage. "For the Penthouse, is that correct?" The doorman says standing up from his marble desk. "Yes." I say looking around at our new building. The walls were all marble with gold filigree and black furniture. "If you just stand here, we will take a picture of you for the building records." The doorman says point next to the front desk. I stand where he points and look at the camera. "Welcome to Nangyeun Housing." He says looking up from his computer and handing me a key card with my face on it. "This pass will tell the elevator to go to the penthouse. Only elevators 5 and 6 go to the penthouse. "I see. Okay, I understand!" I say smiling and grabbing the pass. "Thank you!" "My name is Hyungmin. I hope I can be of service to you." He says before bowing. I bow back and wave before walking towards the elevators. "Wah!" I mutter looking up at the high ceilings. A large chandelier dangles above the elevator waiting area. There are even arm chairs to sit in while you wait. I press the call button in between the 5th and 6th elevator and smile to myself. How lucky we are that this is our reality. We are really so blessed. I sit down in the arm chair waiting for the elevator. I was the last person to come in because I fell asleep in the van coming here. After a minute or two the elevator arrives and I press my badge to the elevator sensor above the numbers. I look around the elevator and its just my reflection staring back at me. The elevator mirrors were pristine and look brand new. The elevator climbs steadily up to the 30th floor. As the door open a cherry wood table greats me with a flower vase as well as the guys shoes. To the right of the table was a door to go up to Yunas floor as well as the managers floor. I step out of the elevator and see a 3rd elevator next to it. Just for the penthouse floors. "So neat." I say taking off my shoes. I walk towards the double french doors and pull them open swiftly. "Wah." I marvel walking in and seeing the guys already lounging around on a gigantic black sofa. Next to the living room was a gigantic open kitchen with 2 islands and a bar next to it. Yuna was standing in the kitchen with Jin and they were cooking something and talking. I pull my luggage inside and put it next to all the moving boxes and sigh before walking up the 3 marble stairs to enter the open living room. "Oh welcome to the party!" Namjoon says with a laugh videoing the apartment. "This is seriously so amazing." I say high fiving Hobi hyung. "Yuna how many rooms are on your floor?" Yoongi hyung asks taking off his neck pillow. She doesn't respond as she flips a chicken breast onto the searing pan. "Yuna is currently busy." Jin says leaning over her shoulder. She looks over at him and smiles shortly before looking back down at the pan. "Chef mode. ACTIVATE!" Jimin yells peering over the couch. I stare at her work watching her push up her sleeves and watch her serious expressions as she works her hardest to feed us. Jooheon hyung was right, her chef side is so amazing. "She's so cool." Jungkook says putting his hands under his chin reveling in her work. I roll my eyes and kick him and he laughs. "Hyung!" He says kicking me back. During the broadcasts yesterday on our time off I talked to Kookie to tell him how I was feeling. Before Yuna was here we were all friends and nothing got between us, I don't want that to happen to us. He agreed and felt the same. A few minutes later Jin plates up Yuna's food and she unties her hair and looks at Suga. "You asked me something?" She asks making everyone laugh. She walks over to the dining room paper doors and slides the doors open revealing a long black marble table. "Let's eat." She says with a smile and brings over the platters of food. We all run over and sit as she serves seared chicken breasts with scorched rice and a pan sauce. "Wow!" Namjoon cheers sitting next to me. I sit across from Yuna and watch her plate everyone's food up. "How many rooms are in your apartment?" Yoongi asks sitting next to her. "6! I don't even have any use for them!" She says chuckling as she puts down her sleeves covering her tattoos. "Can we ask you for a favor?" Hobi hyung asks from the end of the table. She nods and begins to eat before looking back at him. "Can we use one of those rooms as a studio?" She nods, "Yeah sure!" She says with a thumbs up covering her mouth as she eats. "Yes!" Jimin says highfiving Jungkook. "That's awesome thank you so much!" Yoongi hyung cheers before hugging her. I narrow my eyes quickly before shoveling food into my mouth. Who are you hugging, hyung?! "Taehyung isn't that cool!" Jimin says smiling. I nod and smile slightly before lowering my head to my food. "Do you not like the food?" Yuna asks and I look up and shrug. How could you hug another guy so easily Yuna?! "Do you want me to make you something else?" She asks quietly. Everyone is staring at us. "No. I'm fine. Thanks." I say pushing the plate away, she looks uncomfortable and rubs the back of her hands. Don't hug other people. "Let me get you all some water." She says standing up quickly, "Yuna! It's okay!" Jin says as she scurries off. "Kim Taehyung!" Namjoon scolds me and I look up, "What?!" I yell annoyed standing up. "Are you yelling at your hyung right now?" Yoongi asks raising an eyebrow. This is all your fault hyung. Now Yuna probably hates me. "I'm yelling at my band mates. That are my friends. You know what. Everyone just do as they please. Everyone go for Yuna. I don't care!" I yell slamming my hands on the table. Hoseok hyung stands up and so does Jin. "Taehyung. Cool it." Jin says leaning over his plate and pointing at me. "No. Matter of fact. I'll treat her like shit so she does run to one of you." I say starting to walk out the dining room. I pass Yuna as she holds water bottles in her arms. "Taehyungie?" She asks as I saunter off. "Fuck off!" I yell before grabbing my luggage and pulling it with me to my room.