Chapter 18.

I step out of the shower wrapping my towel around my waist. Yuna stares at me from inside the shower exhausted. I lean against the wall and sigh. "Give me a kiss." I say before pulling her to me wetting my head again. She kisses me once more and I smack her ass before drying my hair with a towel. The shower was so refreshing, the shower sex was more refreshing. I was sober now, I wipe the steam out of the mirror and stare at myself drying off my face. I grab my lotion and apply it to my face roughly before looking back at Yuna. She was washing her hair with her eyes closed enjoying the feeling. I smirk and walk out of the bathroom feeling the initial chill of the air on my skin. I shake my body trying to get the cold away. I grab my pajamas before turning off my music. It was 7 o'clock now and in just a few hours we would have our Vlive. Making love to Yuna twice really tired me out. I put on my pajama pants and lay on the bed humming to myself. I grab the t.v. remote and flip the channel bored. Yuna walks out of the bathroom naked and I smile at her before looking at her thighs. Who the fuck would mark up my woman like this? Bastards. She dries her hair with a towel and grabs a long t-shirt out of the closet. "What do you want to do, jagi?" She asks me and I look over at her putting my head on the headboard giving her a wide smile. "Jagi." I say opening my arms for her. She puts on the t-shirt and jumps onto the bed before groaning. "What's wrong?" I ask furring my eyebrows. She points downward and I smirk. "So good, you can't walk?" I ask slyly and she shoves me laughing. "Shush." She mutters kissing me. "Do you wanna play a game?" She asks running her hands down my chest. "Okay. Just not Mario Kart. You're a cheater." I mutter into her wet hair before giving her head a kiss. "What?! I am not!" She says pulling back. I laugh and fold my arms. "You don't play fair." I say shrugging. "First of all, that's how the game works!" She says pointing at the Switch on the t.v. stand. "Mhm." I smirk at her offended face. "I have other games." She saunters over to the Switch and grabs both of the controllers. "Let's play a cooperative game." I say sitting up straighter and fixing the pillow behind me. "Snipperclips." She says changing the mode on the t.v. The title screen comes up and I smile. "They're so cute!" I say as she selects the tutorial and hands me a controller. She laughs and sits in between my legs. I move her wet hair out of the way and kiss the back of her neck. Her hair smelled of lavendar. I've smelt lavender before but never have I loved it like I do now. This is Yuna's scent. I wrap my arm around her stomach and pull her back towards me more. I lean my head on her shoulder. "Pay attention." She says pointing at the screen. She's so cute. I laugh into her neck. "Okay. Okay. I'm paying attention." I say following the instructions on the screen. "Then you cut me and we can do various tasks like that." She says cutting my figure. I nod against her and cut her character and it makes a cute face. "Wah, they're really so cute." I say happily. She giggles and I lean back into the headboard of the bed. She leans back against my chest. I read the instructions on the screen with my mouth a bit open. I press the button to restore the full character. "Ahhh. Okay." I say before Yuna changes the language English. I look over at her and she blushes. "I need to teach you more Korean." I say with a laugh before kissing her shoulder. "I'll teach you English." She says looking back at me. "Deal." I say before scratching my neck. "So you can flirt with all your ARMYS in English." She says brushing some hair out of my face. "You're the only girl I want to flirt with." I say before kissing her forehead. "Let's start." She says turning back towards the screen.

At first the game was fun and easy, now I am just staring at the screen helplessly confused. "What the fuck do I do?" I say and she laughs. "I don't know." I stare at the screen as butterflies float past my character. "What if I cut out a small opening and you stand on my character and we try to catch them that way?" She says and I shrug. We try that plan and it doesn't work. I sigh frustrated and put my head back. "Are we stupid?" She asks me and I nod with a laugh. A knock comes at the door, I grab my pajama top and button up before Yuna slides off my lap. I open the door, Jungkook and Jimin enter the room. "Oh good. Golden boy. Figure out this puzzle." Yuna says throwing him the controller. He stares at the screen before cutting my character into a sideways V. Jimin grabs my controller and I wrap my arms around Yuna's waist. They complete the mission in less then a minute. Yuna looks at me and we just sputter out in laughter falling all over each other. "We are really dumb." Yuna says almost in tears. I wipe her eyes with a tissue before laughing again. "You couldn't figure that out?" Jimin asks surprised. Yuna shakes her head in tears of laughter. I smile, she's having such a good time. My heart warms looking at her. Jungkook lays his head on Yuna's legs and she pulls down her t-shirt lower so her scars were covered. She trusts me with them and not the other guys. "You were blasting music so loud earlier, what were you doing?" Jimin asks starting the next puzzle. "Vibing." Yuna says calmly. Vibing with our naked bodies. "We have to start the Vlive." Jimin informs me as he completes the next puzzle with Jungkook. "Okay." I say stretching out my arms and yawning. Yuna looks at us sadly. "It should only last 2 hours." Jimin says pushing some of her almost dry hair out of her face. He kisses her forehead and she smiles at him. Go ahead, do that. You'll never get to the level I got too. I'll make love to my woman every night. I stand up from the bed and look down at Yuna. "I'll be back soon." I say as she lays down and sighs loudly. Jungkook gets up and kisses her cheek before leaving the room shyly. "Girlfriend. Later." Jimin says before following Jungkook out of the room. She pouts at me and I fold my arms. "I'll be back soon." I say bending down and sticking out my lips for a kiss. She sits up reluctantly and kisses me gently. "Ey." I mutter before putting my hand behind her head and kissing her hard. "I guess I can play a game or something." She mutters before standing up next to me. "Later, shorty." I say smacking her ass. "Ow." She mutters rubbing her behind as I walk towards the door. "Jagi!" I call to her and she spins around to me quickly before smirking. "I just wanted to call you that." I say before opening the door.