Chapter 12.

~Yuna's P.o.V~

I lay on my bed with a face mask on as Jimin, Taehyung, Jungkook and Jin stand in my room with all the clothes I bought today and all my pants from my closet. "This can go with this..." Jin says laying things down on the bed. This is boring to me. Watching them have enthusiasm for it is nice but I don't care enough about my clothes to make a big deal out of it. I look at Taehyung and he laughs. "Ghost Chef." He says laying down next to me. I smile slightly but because of the mask I can't really talk. Taehyung looks at me and fixes the mask before smirking. "Yuna we should get your pants tailored." Jimin says and looks over at me. My blank, non caring expression makes him burst out into laughter almost to the point of crying. Since I haven't been able to say anything I've been having to endure their useless comments like 'Noona, why did you buy these. They aren't your style.' Or 'Yuna really? I thought we were friends. My friends don't have such bad judgement.' My phone vibrates letting me know the time is up. I peel off the face mask. "YA!" I screech making everyone scared. "If you all have so much to complain about, go downstairs and I'll throw stuff into my suitcase. I don't care!" I say throwing my hands up. "Okay, okay!" Jimin says laughing. I grab my mirror and look at my face. "Fuck." I whine in English tapping my fingers onto my skin. I'm so jealous of these boys even toned, poreless skin. My pores near my nose area and forehead are open even after doing a pore tightening mask. "What the fuck bro." I say throwing my arms up in exasperation. "What?" Jin asks putting down one of my new jackets and looking at me. "This." I say pointing at my face. "It's pretty. What's wrong with it?" He asks shrugging. "My pores are bigger than craters on the moon!" I yell setting down my mirror and folding my arms. Jin sits next to me and looks at my pores. "Don't exaggerate!" He says looking closer. I cover my face with my hands. "You shouldn't have to look at this." I whine and Taehyung pulls my hands off my face. "It's because your pores are filled with stuff." He says before getting up and walking to the wall unit. He pauses before pulling off the lucky coin and I stare at him wide-eyed. "I'll be back. Wash your face." He says before walking out the bedroom door. I hop off the bed and put on a headband and go to wash your face. That was close.

I sit in the bathroom with a clean face waiting for Taehyung. He walks in and smiles down at me. "Welcome to my face shop." He says with a girly voice. I laugh and he holds a kit in his hands. "I will now put a clay mask on you." He says sitting down next to me on the white bench in my bathroom. "You are making your skin too oily. It's clogging your pores." He says opening the mud jar. He grabs the stick to apply the mud on my face. He presses it to my skin and I shiver. "It's cold." I whine. "Do you want pretty skin?" He asks pulling away from my face. I nod sullenly. "Then deal with it." He says before applying more of the mask to my face. "This has exfoliating stuff in it too. It'll help." He says with a small smile. "Yuna after this let's do a little fashion show." Jimin says peaking into the bathroom. "I don't want too!" I whine kicking my legs. "Any ARMY would love to have a fashion show for us, I'm sure." He mutters folding his arms. "Then go find one!" I say folding my arms as well. "Bad girl! How can you do this to me?!" He says in Satoori. "Ya! Who do you think you're talking to like that?!" I say back in Satoori and he claps happily. "Truly a Busan girl." He says before getting grumpy again. "Please try on the clothes we prepared!" He whines loudly. "Fine. Fine." My phone buzzes in my pajama pocket and I pull it out. An email from Bang PD flashes on my screen. "What is it?" Taehyung says setting down the clay jar and peeking at my phone. Bangtan. I look at Taehyung and shrug. He sets a timer for the mask on his phone and looks back at my phone. I open up the email and begin to read it with Taehyung over my shoulder.

It pleases me to hear from the boys' manager that you are doing a fine job as their chef! I would like to ask a favor from you as their boss and yours as well. Whenever the boys fight they must solve their problems together as a group of 7. I would like it very much if they solve their problems as a group of 8. You have proved yourself as an ally to the boys as well as myself. Their manager has fallen ill all of a sudden today and will not be able to make the Japan trip. Please act as the boy's manager for this trip. This is a sudden request and I know it must be a shock for you. The boys trust your judgement and you care for them as friends. They will listen to you. All 8 of you will take care of each other. You will have security back up and no one will go against your word. What you say is law. Please give me a reply as soon as you can. If you do not think you can act as their manager for the time being I will understand and send another manager as soon as I can.
Bang Si Hyuk