Chapter 13.

I wake up to my blaring alarm. I only got 3 hours of sleep but it was worth it to bond with the guys. I grab my outfit that Jungkook put together for me and slip it on quickly. I quickly put on my contacts and makeup. I slip on my studded combat boots and sigh before slapping my cheeks. Wake up Yuna. Get into manager mode. Whatever that is. I put on my coat while jogging into the kitchen. Since its 2 am. We need to be at the airport by 4 and the plane takes off at 5. I look at my phone and grab a to go cup. I pour some instant coffee into the cup and set my coffee maker to boil water. I got an email from Byung Chan will all the guys documents and their flight tickets. Once we get to the airport and check in we should be okay. I look at my full length mirror as I put on one of my new Gucci jackets and smile. Jungkookie is good with fashion, hmm? I don't look half bad. I grab my coffee and put on my backpack before grabbing my suitcase and walking to the elevator. A car! We need a car to the airport. I start to open my phone when I hear steps down the stairs to my left. Byung Chan opens the door coughing. "Yuna. Are you sure you're okay to go with them by yourself?" He sniffles and his eyes are bloodshot red. "Just take care of yourself! If I have any questions. I'll call you." I say with a tired smile. "I owe you one. I don't know how I got so sick. Probably my girlfriend gave it to me." He says sadly. "Don't worry!" I say before the elevator doors open. "Oh! I need a car to the airport. Where should I call?" I ask him holding the doors open with my foot. "It's downstairs waiting for you. Don't worry." He says before coughing loudly. "Thank you oppa!" I say with relief. As expected of the real manager. He can handle anything. "Call me for anything. Go wake them up. They won't be awake." He ushers me quickly before sneezing. "Feel better!" I say getting into the elevator. "Yuna! Call me!" He yells as the doors close. I sip my coffee and bite my lip. We shouldn't have drank last night, it'll be hard to get them up. I get out of the elevator and hurry inside before setting down my coffee. "GET UP!" I yell before walking towards their doors. I knock on each one rapidly with no response. "Jimin!" I yell banging on his door. Nothing. "Jimin!" I say again before opening the door. I peak in, his body was face down into his bed. He's fucking naked. His butt on view. Nasty boy. I look around and grab a pillow on a chair near the door and hurl it at him. "What the fuck." He whines in satoori. "Get up. We have to go to the airport." I say, he picks his head up and is about to flip his body. "DON'T MOVE!" I yell and he grabs the blanket and throws it over himself. "I'm up. I'm up." He says embarassed. "Good, get dressed!" I say shutting his door. "Yoongi oppa!" I say knocking on his door. "I'm getting ready." He says through the door. He's so dependable. "Hoseok oppa!" I say moving down the hall knocking. The door opens after a second with a shirtless Hoseok. "Yes." He says squinting. "Get ready. We have to go to the airport." I say and he nods sleepily before shutting the door. "Seok Jin oppa!" I say knocking, no response. I open the door and Jin is sleeping with his arms over the covers. How can someone sleep like that? It's perfect sleeping posture, like he's in a movie. I walk into the room and nude him slightly. "Get up oppa." I say and he grabs my hand. "Mmmm." He whines and I laugh. "You have to get up okay?" I ask and he nods and sits up quickly. "I'm up." He says before clearing his throat. "Okay." I say quickly retreating from the room and going to Namjoon's room next door. "Namjoon oppa!" I say knocking. I open the door and he's holding a pillow sleeping on his right side. "Oppa!" I say from the doorway and his head shoots up. "You have to get up!" I say and he looks around. "What? Where am I?" He mutters. I stifle a laugh, "You're home. We have to go to Japan. Get up." I say and he sits up immediately. "Okay." He mutters and throws his legs over the bed. "Kookie!" I say closing Namjoon's door and knocking on the door next to it. "Jungkook." I say smacking the door. I open the door and see Jungkook with a shirt on and only boxers brushing his teeth. "Noona!" He says with a smile. "Good Kookie!" I say giving him a thumbs up. He gives me a thumbs up and looks me over. "Wah! You look great!" He says with a garbled mouth. "Thanks! I'm going to wake up Taehyung." I say and he laughs, "Good luck with that!" He says stepping back into his bathroom. I close his door and step across the hallway. "Taetae." I call knocking on the door. Dead silent. I open the door and hes sleeping with an open pajama shirt on. His chest fully out, he has one arm under the pillow and the other by his face. I close the door and walk in. I nudge him gently. "Tae? You have to get up we have to go to Japan." I say to him yawning. No response. "Taetae." I say putting my hand on his arm and shaking him. All of a sudden his arm shoots up and pulls me into his body making me fall on the bed. My head slamming into his chest. "Good morning." He says looking down at me. I gasp and go to get up before he laughs and pulls me closer. "We have to go." I say sheepishly. "I know, I've been up for a while." He says before combing my hair with his fingers. "Get dressed." I say before clearing my throat and standing up. "Okay." He says stepping out of bed. I look at his chest and then cover my eyes. "I'm going." I squeak and he laughs. "Okay." He says simply. I take my hand away from my eyes and look at him again. His pajama shirt is off and hes running his fingers through his hair. Oh my God! "Bye." I say stupidly and walk to the door. "Yuna!" Taehyung calls and I peak back at him as he grabs a shirt. "You look really beautiful." He says before stepping into his bathroom. "Thanks." I mutter before walking back into the hallway. He's been up for a while? He waited for me to come in to do that? I feel hot suddenly. I start fanning myself before remembering how urgent it was to get to the airport. "The car is downstairs!" I yell out.