Chapter 31.

I sit on the steps of a random building as Ha Young noona does my makeup. "You feeling okay? You look restless." I look up at her and nod before yawning. All night, I was up thinking of romantic ways to propose to Yuna. I could think of so many things but none that fit properly. I want to ask her in a romantic way that defines all boundaries of love. I want her to be elated, overjoyed completely. Every idea I had just fell short of that feeling. I tilt my head back and sigh loudly as I lick my lips frustrated. Jimin told me asking her would be enough, it would be the most romantic thing to just speak from my heart. I understand him, but can't do that in my mind. Of course, I'll tell her how much she means to me and how much I care for her but I want that WOW factor. I can't seem to think of it and it's making me annoyed. She takes care of us all so well and I can't think of one single thing? That's not good enough.

I look up watching Yuna sit down on steps across the street talking to Byungchan about the concert tomorrow. She looks like sheer perfection as the cool breeze blows her black sun dress slightly and I watch the fabric ripple under her. She takes off her Gucci sunglasses and starts biting her nails as he talks to her. She hasn't smoked a cigarette all day, I'm proud of her. She's trying really hard to quit and it makes me happy. I look up Ha Young as she pulls away from my face. "Noona?" I ask looking up at her. She looks down with a small smile. "Hmm?" She hums before applying some lip balm to my lips. "How would you want someone to propose to you?" I ask quietly. She opens her mouth before dropping the lip applicator on the floor. "Shit." She curses picking it up and stuffing it into her makeup bag. "Why are you asking me that?" I shrug and look up at her expectantly. "Are you going to propose?" She whispers sitting down next to me. I swallow and looking over at her not answering. "It doesn't matter how it's done as long as you pour your heart into it." She says tilting her head. I sigh loudly and put my head down. Totally not the answer I need. "You can find the answer within yourself. But seriously, are you for real?" She asks and I get up with a grunt. "No." I say before rubbing my shoulder muscles and walking to the other guys. "You look dead." Jimin mutters as his eyes scan my face. "I feel dead." I mutter pointing to my heart. "You're over thinking it." Hoseok hyung whispers putting on his Puma windbreaker. "I can't help but feel like, even if I give my all, it won't be enough." I mutter roll my shoulders and sighing loudly. "She loves you. You love her. There's nothing more perfect than that. It's a true natural love that blossomed from the darkest of places. It will all work out. She'll love anything you do, no matter what. Because, she's your Yuna." Hoseok hyung says putting his hand on my back. I go to respond as Yuna walks over putting her sunglasses into her messy purple bun. "Babe? What's wrong? You look like you're dying." Yuna mutters as her eyes scan my face. "Fuck! Nothing! Goddammit!" I curse walking away putting my hands to my forehead.

I sit on top of the bench with Jungkook and bite my lip looking at the camera. "Taehyung-ssi? Can we get a few different looks from you?" "I'm giving you all I have!" I retort before leaning my head on Kook's shoulder. He smiles widely and I close my eyes giving a smile. "Okay. Yoongi and Jin next please." I hop off the bench with a huff and sit down in a wooden chair close by folding my arms. "Hyung. Are you good? What's wrong?" I put my head back and lick my bottom lip. "Nothing." I mutter closing my eyes. "You must be tired, huh?" He asks drinking some water. "Yeah. I'm tired. Of my brain." I mutter smacking my head as countless options float through my head. I didn't mean to be so short with people. I didn't mean to let what is going on in my brain effect others but I've never had a good hold on my emotions anyway. "Is it something I can help you with?" Jungkook asks quietly. "No, Kookie. It's something only my heart can help me with and apparently it's not doing a good fucking job." I whisper opening my eyes. "Jungkook you can come back into the shots now." Jungkook pats my back as he gets up and I curse under my breath.

"Hey, you." I hear to my left. I turn my head as Yuna crouched down in front of me. "What's going on?" She asks sadly running her fingers over my knee. "Nothing." I whisper petting the top of her head. "Now, I know that's not true." She whispers standing up and sitting down next to me in the chair. "I don't want to talk about it. It's my own problem that I have to take care of. Okay?" I ask looking over at her. She sighs but nods understanding. "I'm always here for you." She says fixing my hair. "I know, babe." I whisper running my finger over the back of her hand. "You didn't sleep much last night. I felt you tossing and turning next to me." She says with a pout. "I just have a lot on my mind." "Well don't let it distract you. I don't want to see you get hurt. Especially tomorrow." She says putting her sunglasses on. I smirk and nod at how caring she is. "You look really beautiful today." I whisper pulling at her black dress. She smiles lowering her glasses. "Thanks baby. You look good too. Like you're ready to hit the gym a million times over." She says with a carefree laugh before standing up and walking over to Byungchan who calls her name. I smile before putting my head back. Yuna, how should I propose to you?