Chapter 1

Wohoo chapter 1. This is for everyone that Read this book!

Classic's POV:

I was walking around the the town. The barrier was broken and everyone was free. Not only that, the other Au is there too. They all came from a big portal. Now we all monster is everywhere in the surface. The first week when the monster arrived to the town the humans was very cold and seem not to accept the monster. But now 6 month later they seem to accept that monster are living with them, that they can share their place together. Not only that the monster find a place in the surface. Now are even some monster and human married. I wonder... If... somebody will love me? Not like friendship love... more like the feeling that you can trust them. Heh... that would be impossible. We already get the perfect happy ending. I can't be wishing more. Yeah we. What more can i wish for.

-BROTHER? Papy was the first to answere when i open the door.

-Sup. i say and wave in a very lazy way.

~Time skip by a dab (i'm just kidding)~

I was laying in the bed staring empty at the roof. My arm was touching the egde of the bed. My mind was complete blank. I scrolled over so i was laying at my stomach on the bed and my face in the pillow. How much im trying i'm always feel so lonely. I heard whisper in the next room. Me and pap doesn't live alone. We live with the underfell and underswap brothers. I took my phone and start to message to the group. The group consisted of Me, Blue and Red...

Red's POV:
I wasn't asleep, how in the world can I sleep when your phone is calling you that someone is texting you.
I swear quite and took my phone from the table and looked at the screen. Classic text us.

~Group Chat~

Classic:Are anyone awake?
Red:I'm awake.
Classic:Is Blue awake?
Red:How in the hell should I know
Blue:MWEHEHE, THE MANGIFIC SANS IS AWAKE (Shit I don't even know how to spell anymore)
Classic:Hi Blue.

I looked at The text and smiled. When we first arrived in the original timeline was Classic the one who showed us around. He even asked us if we want to stay at his house and we said yes. Where else can we probably live?
And then the Underswap brother moved in too. Not all the Au has the chance to came yet, a example is the Swapfell brothers. But I think it's the best that they didn't came yet.

I'm lazy now don't judge me
Word:445