Chapter 7

I'm crying. Everything I had write is deleted and I don't know why. So this chapter will be short.Sorry.

Classic's POV:

We all sat at the table. A round table in glass. I was sitting in the middle on the right side on the table.

(Ok I will show you guys in the drawing cuz I'm to tired to write everything again.)

(I know it's messy, deal with it right now, sorry

(I know it's messy, deal with it right now, sorry. My write style sucks.)

We had all pancakes and sandwiches to breakfast. To the pancake Razz gave us strawberry jam. We all talked, smiled and laughed. Well it was fun. So it was kinda sad when we where going back home.

-bye! Blue waved at the other when we were leaving. The sun was still high in the sky. And it was hot! A cold wind blowed to cool us down. I send a message to Papy to tell him we are on our way home.

~Message~

Classic: We are back soon, maybe 15 min more?

Papy: Ok, I will tell the other! Have a nice walk back home! NYEHEHE.

I closed my phone and let out a sigh.

~Time skip~

We were chatting together me, Blue and Red. When suddenly I feel like something was wrong. And before I knew it the world turned upside down, and I blacked out.

When I woke up again, the sun was still in the sky. Huh? I looked around, nobody is there. I was still in the place I was knocked out, but alone. Don't tell me that Red and blue left me alone now! A pang of sadness hit my soul.

"Ok, Classic. Get home and when you find Red and blue, kick the shit out of them." I thought to myself as I began to walk.
But how long I walked it seems like I wasn't going anywhere. The strange thing was that the sun was still in the sky, haven't move a single fucking bit. Oh god, the sun is so stubborn.
I walked and walked, it feels like hour. My feet has started to hurt and I'm very tired. If you ask me why I didn't just teleport, it's just for the fucking shake that my magic doesn't work here.

I collapsed finally in the end, I was so damn tired. I wanted to cry. I was alone, with a stubborn sun what finally have move like 5cm, in a strange place. I hope that this is a Dream. That I only fainted. I was going to sleep when I heard someone yelling. I was to tired to think. And my bone hurtled like hell. The voice only sound longer and longer away from me until I fall asleep.

I know that this story doesn't make sense. And my god. I got 23 follower.