Revenge never fails to be sweet. . .

So this one girl just sat down next to me, gave me no personal space, and cussed at me when I told her to give me some space politely, and I was fine with it. She does it everyday to me, cussing me out and other kids also, ever since the start of the year. She's targeted me because I was younger and didn't know as much as her in the social world ever since near the end of January, and also because my older brother can't see the commotion up front from in the back. But then, my best friend that I've known since second grade, ever since I moved here, came over and asked if she could sit with me, and what does the girl do?

Say the most racist and sexist thing to ever say to a preteen girl and tells her to F off, then calls her the most offensive term ever.

Now bullying me is nothing, since I'm used to it.

But bullying my best friend, who is literally the older middle school sister I've always wanted, for no reason. . .

She crossed the line.

So I just got up, tried to get out of my seat, and when she blocked my way, I snapped at her, and she slaps my glasses off then shoved me into some other kid. But I had no regrets.

You know why?

Even though she acted mad, I saw the look in her eyes. . .

She was offended.

PAYBACK, YA JERK!!!!! >:P