Questions and Dares 2

Me: Welcome back to Questions and Dares! More absurd dares, more absurd questions, and a new addition. . . REACTIONS!! YAY!!

Clay: WE GET IT!!!

Macy: Don't yell at her, Clay!

Clay: Sorry.

Me: Well, the first one is for Clay to rate Force Builder by heart_with_wings

Clay: I like the idea of me being a Jedi and all that, but did I have to be Rowan?

Me: Yes. Yes you did.

Skylor: Well, the second one is for Misako to make a tea that can turn people into Gardevoir by ZeldaAndMimi

Misako: Easy. All I need is a drop of Gardevoir's blood, a Floette's flower, a Ditto's skin, and Farinium or Psychinium Z; Farinium for girl, Psychinium for boy.

Elyse: Here you go! (Gives test tube of shiny Gardevoir blood, AZ's Floette's ancient flower, shiny ditto skin cells, and Lelezinium Z) Now make that potion!

Misako: (brews tea and pours some into flask) All done!

Nya: Now the next dare is by lindsey-chr-notfound to have Clay drink the potion.

Clay: No! I'm going to get some bread.

Lance: (pours potion onto Clay's bread when Clay is not looking)

Clay: (eats bread and gags from potion) What the—

Kai: Lance spiked your bread with that potion, dude!

Cole: And since Crystal used the Farinium Z instead of a Psychinium Z, it's a feminine Gardevoir transformation potion!

Jay: >:) Ha!

(Big explosion of pink light)

Clay: (now a Gardevoir) O_O

Me: (transforms into Latias and reads Clay's mind) OMG he's a female Gardevoir!

Clay-Gardevoir: Devoir Gard Voir Gardevoir?!? 'What happened to me?!?'

Lloyd: Umm. . . You kinda turned into a female Pokémon?

Clay: GARD?!?! 'WHAT?!?!'

Ash: (walks in with Lillie and Pikachu and calls out Greninja)

Greninja: (sees Clay-Gardevoir and blushes madly)

Clay-Gardevoir: (sees Greninja and blushes madly)

Aaron, Lance, Axl, Nya and Lillie: SHIP IT LIKE FEDEX!!

Macy: Is the potion permenant?

Misako: Unless Crystal gave me AZ's Floette's ancient flower and a Lelezinium Z instead of a normal Floette's flower and a Farinium Z.

Me: Uhh. . . Oops.

Macy: You gave her an ancient flower and Lelezinium Z, didn't you?

Me: Maybe. . .

Aaron: *facepalms* Omfg.

Nya: So Clay is stuck as a female Gardevoir forever?

Misako: Yeah, pretty much.

Clay-Gardevoir: VOIR!!!! 'NOOO!!!!'

Pikachu: Pi Pikachu Pi Chu. 'Being a Gardevoir isn't that bad.'

Lillie: (calls out her Alolan Vulpix, Snowy) Snowy, you're a girl. Can you help that Gardevoir?

Snowy: Vul! 'Kay!'

Me: Actually, that Gardevoir is Clay.

Ash: (spit take) DID YOU SERIOUSLY MAKE THAT POKE MORPH POTION?!?!

Me: Our lovely followers asked for us to do it!

Ash: THEN DON'T LISTEN TO THEM!!!

Macy: Alright you two, break it up.

Lillie: Just leave them. I called Brock and he should be able to handle this.

Brock: (walks in and breaks up Ash and I's fighting) Quit it, you two! It's embarrassing enough Clay got turned into a female Gardevoir permanently! People are listening!

Ash: Sorry.

Me: You should be.

Ash: Oh, go jump off a cliff, Miss Sass!

Me: If I wanted to commit suicide, then I'd jump off your pride and land on your IQ.

Macy: OOOOH!!!

Clay-Gardevoir: GARD GARDE DEVOIR!!! 'SOMEBODY GET THE CAMERA!!!'

Aaron: BUUURN!!

Axl: ROASTED!!!

Misako: OHOHOOO!!

Nya: GET WRECKED!!!

Kai: HAHA!!

Jay: YOOOOO!!!

Cole: YOYOYO!!!

Lloyd: CRYSTAL YOU DADANG SAVAGE!!

Me: (dabs savagely)

Ash: (pouts) Hmph.

Me: Well, that's it on the Questions and Dares show, we shall see you later!