Sleepovers

3rd Person (Vakama)

". . . And then Yuri laughed, and laughed, and laughed, then she took her knife, and she STABBED HERSELF TO DEATH!!" Matau shouted, swiping out at Vakama. Vakama whimpered.

"Do you love me?"

"Umm. . . Yes? No? Maybe not?"

"Vakama?" Nokama asked. "Are you okay?"

"Ahahahaha."

"Dude, it's just a story!" Whenua stated. "Why are you hyperventilating?"

"Ahahahahaha."

"Matau, I think you're making him have a vision." Nuju stated.

"AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!"

"Vakama, your face is priceless!" Onewa laughed. Vakama burrowed his face into his blanket.

A knife.

In Yuri's hand.

"AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!"

Stab.

Stab.

STAB.

Blood.

BLOOD.

Then, she collapsed onto the floor.

"Mine. . ." She whispered. "You are mine. . ."

Dead.

Yuri was dead.

. . .

Static.

Sounds.

Screams.

ANDJKBBIAMKE

AJDJWKJ:!:&@:$;&:@2

|!\£+~€~£{£}£|!\€£|£~!|£]+

Game Over.

"EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKK!!!!!!" Vakama shrieked, hiding his face in his blanket, and instinctively kicked Matau. . .

Right where the sun don't shine.

"AAAAOWWEEEEE!!" Matau exclaimed in a helium-like voice, clutching where Vakama had kicked him.

Silence.

Then. . .

"PFFFFTT HAHAHAHAHA!!!!" Onewa laughed, pointing at the shivering Vakama and the wincing Matau.

"VAKAMA YOU GO!!" He cheered, clutching his stomach. Vakama couldn't shake the feeling of that vision though. Who. . . Who was that?

Then, that night, when Vakama looked up a picture of Yuri, he screamed.

End! And yes, the references are from DDLC. It is a psychological horror game and honestly one of the scariest parts is Yuri stabbing herself to death. I'm afraid of Yuri tbh. Anyway, hope you enjoyed! Bye!

—SkyWarrior2017