Twenty-One

Collaborative chapter between Trash_4_Yoongi and I. Hope you all enjoy it.

---
~Hell~

What the fuck? Was Jimin really seeing this? Yoongi had just returned with Hoseok, only to purposely show Jimin the bite mark he most likely had made on the angel. The demon prince clenched his hands into fists, a deep glare in his red piercing eyes. He was not happy. Oh, he was far from happy. Once the angels had returned to Heaven, Jimin dragged Yoongi up to his bedroom and slammed the door shut before locking it. Then, the demon prince turned to face the shorter demon. "What the fuck was that, Yoongi-hyung?! Why the hell did you mark that damn angel?" 

Yoongi was used to being handled roughly, so it didn't really bother him to be taken to Jimin's bedroom with some force. Stepping over to the demon prince's bed, Yoongi seated himself on it."I did it because he is my pony now." he stated simply."Why? Are you jealous? Does it upset you that I have chosen someone else?"

Jimin's hands clenched into tight fists, his eyes glowing slightly. "You've got to be fucking kidding me, Yoongi-hyung." Seeing Yoongi seating himself on his bed, Jimin stomped his way over to the elder until he was standing right in front of him. "Of course I'm jealous. Why wouldn't I be jealous?! You're my boyfriend! I'm not about to allow some angel to just take you away from me!"

Leaning back a little, Yoongi placed his hands flat onto the bed to prop himself a bit. He just peered up at Jimin, seeming to not be phased at all by the glare."I'm not your boyfriend anymore. I'm choosing to be with the angel. In fact, he and I are going to get wild next time he comes to Hell."

Despite knowing how his glare didn't phase Yoongi, it still remained evident within Jimin's eyes. He was just too angry and confused right now. "Excuse me? Why the sudden change, Yoongi-hyung? You hate angels! And nothing wild is going to happen between the two of you. Over my dead fucking body." 

Yoongi, quite disrespectfully, rolled his eyes."Yes, I hate angels, but that one isn't too annoying. In fact, I like the way he treats me." Shifting to lay on his back, Yoongi peered up at the ceiling. He was going to miss Jimin's comfortable bed."I've told you, he's my new pony. I'm going to take him for a test ride. I've already kissed him. His lips were really soft." He was purposely trying to piss Jimin off more.

Each word Yoongi said about that angel pissed Jimin off even more. Was he honestly going to lose Yoongi to an angel? A fucking angel? With his mind clouded over with anger and jealousy, Jimin wasn't thinking straight. He wasn't thinking of the fact that he, himself, was basically leaving Yoongi for an angel. Jimin gritted his teeth and moved without thinking. He climbed onto the bed, hovering over Yoongi. He slammed one hand against the bed beside the elder's head while his other hand roughly gripped onto his pretty face. "You kissed him?! Are you fucking kidding me, Yoongi-hyung!" If Yoongi was purposely trying to piss Jimin off more, then he was doing a good job at it. 

A smirk took over Yoongi's lips. He loved it whenever Jimin got angry."Aw, does it anger you to know that I have tasted the lips of an angel?" he taunted."Does it piss you off that I stopped being faithful to you?" Moving his hands up, Yoongi placed them against Jimin's chest."You know, you're quite a hypocrite, Jimin. You expect me to be faithful to you." He slid his hands down to hook his fingers into the waistband of Jimin's pants."You're so mad that I've kissed an angel." Yoongi tugged on Jimin's pants to pull the prince's lower half down, their crotches pressing together."But you've done it too. You've kissed that damn angel prince."

Jimin would be lying if he said he didn't like it whenever Yoongi smirked at him. Hell, he loved it. However, right now, he couldn't focus on that. "Yes, it fucking angers me!" Jimin was quick to respond. "And it does piss me off! You know you belong to me and only me, Yoongi-hyung!" When Yoongi's hands were placed against his chest, Jimin felt his heart flutter a little. But he soon became confused at what Yoongi said next. "What? How the hell am I a hypocrite? Of course I want you to be faithful. Just like I've been." Jimin wasn't really liking the way this was going. Why was Yoongi saying those things? The demon prince was really beginning to have a bad feeling about this. The prince kept his eyes on Yoongi as he felt the elder's hands move down to the waistband of his jeans. He resisted the urge to groan softly when he was pulled down, their crotches now pressing together. As soon as he heard those last words leave Yoongi's lips, Jimin's eyes widened largely. All the anger within his eyes slowly began to fade. This was bad. If Yoongi was saying this, did he know of the things he had done with Namjoon? That couldn't be possible. "What? What are you talking about? I...never kissed Namjoon."