The Golden Brew

(There is smut at the end)

It's been five years since the war was over and the people of the wizarding world were beginning to move on. Harry Potter has defeated Voldemort, but didn't fulfill the people's expectations by becoming an Auror. Harry had finished school and just drifted around for a while before opening up a small café in hogsmeade that he called The Golden Brew. At first the only reason that people came in was because Harry Potter owned it, but people actually started to come because they liked the coffee that harry sold. Harry sold coffee, espresso, cappuccinos, teas, and all kind of pastries. The people seemed to love the treats harry was making. He loved the life he was living; the only thing was Malfoy had a potion shop right across the street. It wasn't really a bad thing. Harry just had a massive crush on Draco since forever. So imagine the shock on Harry's face when for the first time since the shop opened Draco Malfoy was standing in front of the counter ordering something

*——————————————————————*
Ding! Ding!
The bell rang signaling that someone had just entered the shop. Harry was facing the opposite way filling a cup with iced sweet lemon tea for a girl named Racheal. He handed the girl her tea then turned to the cash register to take his next order.

"What can I get you this fine morning?" He asked looking down at the register.

"Tell me Potter what do you recommend?"

Harry recognized the use of his surname and the voice that went along with it and his head snapped up to look straight at Malfoy.

"Um.... the-the lemon raspberry iced tea and French vanilla cappuccino are my favorite," Harry managed with the least amount of stuttering he could do.

"Very well I'll have the French vanilla thing," Malfoy said in the high and mighty way that only he could manage to speak with.

Harry nodded rang him up and began to make Draco's cappuccino. Harry put two pumps of French vanilla syrup, two coffee shots and steamed milk. He turned back to Draco and gave it to him with a smile. "Here you go. I hope you enjoy it."

"Thank you Potter. I hope you're not trying to poison me," Draco lifted his cup.

"I'd never. That would ruin the name of my amazing establishment," Harry joked with a smirk on his face.

Malfoy took his cup with him and walked out the door. For about another two hours Harry made drinks and sold them along with pastries before closing up for a bit to go on his lunch break. He ate a croissant, had some ice tea and started on making another batch of brownies before opening the doors again. The place filled back up thirty minutes after the doors opened. Four hours later Harry was ready to close the shop for the day; he locked the doors and was beginning to sweep the floors when he heard a knock on the front glass window. Malfoy had been the one to knock on the glass disturbing Harry's cleaning. Harry unlocked the door allowing him to enter the now empty café.

"Potter I need you to get me another one of those things you gave me this morning," he rushed in.

"Fine but I was just cleaning up and it's called a cappuccino," he began making the drink for the blond.

"Yes yes, so why did you end up opening a tavern?" He took a seat on one of the stools in front of the counter.

"Well it's peaceful no one is expecting anything out of me when I'm just making coffee." He finished pouring the steamed milk into the coffee mug.

"You know I didn't really expect you to answer that question," Draco sipped on his freshly made drink.

"I know but I did. I put everything that happened between us behind me," Harry sipped on his own cappuccino.