A night of fun

The war was over and all the students that had returned graduated. Harry and most of his friends finally made it into the real world. They were just children who were put into this Great War between good and evil. They each made it out, yet they were scared in one way or another. Some had nightmares, some had ptsd, and some just saw the faces flash in their minds every time they closed their eyes.

Harry had moved into Siruis's house so that he could feel closer to his godfather. He redecorated the interior to give it a more homey feel. He thought that Sirius would have liked it more than the cold dull home that it once was.

The boy had also began smoking because it seemed like the only thing that could calm him down after the nightmares. He got a tattoo to honor the ones who had been taken away during the war and developed a liking for the sting of the needle. He then got three more.

Harry tried to pull away from his friends, so they could settle down and create the family they had always wanted and not have to worry about their wreck of a friend. Hermione and Ron just found out that Hermione's pregnant and Harry wanted to give them time to focus on them self's.

Harry was currently standing outside of some club smoking a cigarette. He was wearing all black including a leather jacket with his hair still naturally messy. He got looks from people as he stepped on the butt of the cigarette and made his way into the club.

There was green and pink lights flashing, music pounding, and people everywhere. The bass was so loud Harry could feel it vibrating through his chest. The people on the dance floor were jumping and grinding, just lost in the music. Harry could do with some getting lost right now.

As he made his way over to the bar he noticed a familiar head of pale blond hair. Malfoy? Harry ignored it thinking his mind was just playing tricks on him again.

"Let me get a whiskey," he told the bartender once reaching the bar.

The man returned with Harry's drink and a napkin with his number written on the corner. The bartender was fairly cute. He had black hair, blueish eyes, and tan skin. When the man caught Harry staring he winked and moved on to serve the next people at the bar.

Again Harry looked over to the dance floor and saw the same head of hair except this time he could see the body attached to the head. It was in-fact Malfoy. The boy was grinding on some man behind him.

He was wearing ripped blue jeans and a white mesh long sleeve shirt. The blond no longer had his hair slicked back, instead he had a tapered undercut with the top slightly pushed back. His hair had almost beachy waves and looked as if it was blown back. He was way hotter than Harry had remembered from school.

The young blond ran his hands down some man's chest. He could feel jealousy run through his body. Harry downed his drink, shoved the napkin into his pocket, and made his way to the dance floor. He pushed his way through the crowd trying to get to his old nemesis.

Standing in front of the blond he could see just how fit Draco was under that see-through shirt. Harry crossed his arms and waited for the boy to open his eyes.

Grey met green and the dancing pale boy somehow seemed to get paler. Draco stopped and said something to the man he was dancing with. The man just nodded his head then walked away to the bar.

Draco grabbed Harry's wrist and dragged him through the crowd and out of the club.

"What are you doing here?" The blond asked as he turned to face Harry.

"I was just here to party and somehow came across you dancing."

"You're not going to try to hurt me or tell the whole world or threaten me?" He asked rapidly.