Study Date

The two boys were enemies and everyone knew it. Draco Malfoy the blond aristocrat who only cared about his money and social status. Harry Potter the boy wonder with messy black hair and cared for almost everyone. The two boys were polar opposites or so they thought.

Harry and his friends, Ron and Hermione, sat in their usual spots at the Gryffindor table. Ron was stuffing his face with mashed potatoes and chicken while Hermione practically had her eyes glued to the book in front of her. Harry couldn't help but stare over at the Slytherin table. He glared at Malfoy, he just knew that the blond git was up to something. The Slytherin boy hadn't seemed to be up to anything but he couldn't fool Harry.

Draco could feel a pair of eyes burning into his flesh. Of course he knew the person who those eyes belonged to was Potter. The boy hadn't taken his eyes off of Draco since they came back to Hogwarts.

Draco finished his food and walked out of the great hall. He knew that Potter would follow him. Draco leaned against the wall around a corner, he was prepared to confront Harry. Not soon after he heard the doors to the great hall open and shut.

"Hello Potter," Draco said as Harry rounded the corner. "So why are you watching and following me?"

"Because Malfoy I know that you're up to something."

Draco pushed himself off the wall and took a step towards Harry. "Listen up, Potter, I'm not up to anything. I just want a nice quiet school, so no evil plans, no hex throwing, and no rivalries."

Confusion took over Harry's face, "so you want a truce? That doesn't seem like you Malfoy."

Draco took another step forward and this time Harry took one back. "Oh Potter there is a lot you don't know about me." He said in a breathy voice.

He could see Harry's Adam's apple bob as he swallowed. He kept taking steps forward and Harry kept taking steps back, until Harry was trapped between Draco and the wall.

Internally Harry was freaking out. He didn't know what was going to happen here and he didn't like it. Suddenly Malloy's face was inching towards his, the only thing Harry could think was to shut his eyes.

"Scared Potter?" He felt the warm breathy whisper.

Students burst out of the great hall and Malfoy was gone. Harry let out a breath he didn't even know he was holding and made his way to the Gryffindor common room.

After making it to the common room Harry went straight up to his bed, his head in a haze the whole time.

Yeah Malfoy was good looking Harry had to admit that, but having him that close did strange things to Harry's body. If he had tilted his head a little to the side their lips would have touched. Maybe Malfoy was gay. Maybe that's what Malfoy was getting at when he said Harry didn't know things about him. Nah, it's Malfoy he was thinking about.

Lying in bed thinking about Malfoy his mind started to wander to the other aspects of Malfoy, like his body. The blond git had a nice body due to playing Quidditch for years. Harry imagines he had deliciously toned abs. He was feeling sexually frustrated because of Draco Malfoy.

~~~

Draco Malfoy was currently lying in his bed thinking about Harry Potter. The stupid sexy git was right there pinned between him and the wall, but Draco didn't get to do anything due to the end of dinner. His green eyes, raven hair, tanned skin, and toned body. Draco wanted him. He had heard around that Harry was gay and currently on the market so there was nothing in his way. Potter was fresh for the taking.

The bloke also knew how to ride a broomstick.

Draco imagined all the dirty sexy noises Potter would make if he gave it to him hard. Would Potter beg and plea or would he simply gasp for breath. He could feel himself getting hard.