Muggle suits

Warning: This is mostly just porn. This one-shot is short but that's because it's mostly just about Harry and Draco doing it.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Harry was currently standing at a table at Ron and Hermione's reception. The two lovebirds just finished connecting them selves through vows. Tonight Harry's date to this event was his boyfriend Draco.

"Hermione the whole service was beautiful. I could have sworn at one point I saw tears in Draco's eyes." Harry laughed as his boyfriend smacked his arm. 

"I'm glad you guys enjoyed it. Ooh the baby just kicked."

"Really can I feel it?" Draco reached his hand out.

"OH she really likes you!" As soon as Draco's hand touched her stomach the baby kicked again. 

Harry just continued to sip on his campaign as they all talked. 

"You look so fucking hot in that suit, if it wasn't crowded in here I'd let you fuck me so hard, right here, right now." Draco suddenly whispered in his ear. 

Shock caused Harry to sputter his drink. When he looked up Draco was talking to Hermione like he was innocent and didn't just say something like that. Harry was going to give Draco just what he wanted tonight. 

The rest of the reception continued without Draco making anymore dirty comments.

~~

The two men apparated back to their home 12 Grimmuald Place. 

Harry slammed Draco up against the wall, "Why would you say something like that in a room full of people where I cant do anything?" He growled in the other mans ear.

Draco just snickered and rubbed his arse against Harry's groin. Harry moaned and latched his mouth to Dracos neck. The two men stumbled backwards until they reached the couch. 

"Imgonna fuck you right here," Harry whispered into his boyfriend's ear.

Once he got the trousers and pants off of he whispered a lubrication spell. With his lubed fingers he prodded Dracos hole. One finger, he pounded it in and out of the man below him. Two, he continued the fast and steady assault. Three fingers, the man below him was reduced to a moaning mess. Harry decided that Draco was ready. 

He unbuttoned his pants and pulled out his hard cock. He lined himself up with the hole then pushed it in slowly.

"Arg.... Har-Harry go faster." Draco moaned out. 

With those words Harry pulled out and slammed back into Draco. The thrusts were hard and fast. The repeated blows to his prostate had Draco screaming. Harry pulled Draco in connecting their mouths. 

He then pulled out of Draco completely and pulled him down to the arm of the couch where he could stand and thrust back in. With the new angle the only thing the blond could say was Harry's name.  

"Arg HARRY!" Draco came. 

With the ring of muscle spasming around Harry's cock he came. Both men collapsed on the couch.

"Round 2?" Draco let out in a breathy voice.

They stumbled their way to their room, mouths connected in a heated battle. Falling onto the bed Harry took Dracos cock in his hand and began to stroke it.  Again the only thing Draco could let out were pleas and moans. 

Harry's fingers sought out the puckered hole once more. He pumped his fingers in fast scissoring them. He flipped Draco over so he was lying on his stomach,  then lined himself up with the hole and thrusted in. He pinned Dracos hands behind his back using them for leverage to pull himself back in.  The strokes were again hard and fast.

Harry wanted Draco to feel this for days. He wanted Draco to remember he asked for this.

Harry pounded into Draco repeatedly hitting his prostate. Draco could feel the precum wetting the sheets beneath him. He was being pounded into the mattress just the way he liked it. Draco loved it when Harry lost control and gave it to him rough. He could feel his orgasm building up. 

Harry pulled him up so that they were kneeling and connected his mouth to Draco neck. With Harry thrusting into him, biting his neck and stroking his member he came. 

Draco's arse hole tightened around Harry's cock. With a final thrust into the tight heat harry came inside of Draco. 

Both men settled into the bed embraced in each others arms. 

"Harry you look really hot in muggle suits, I love you."

"I love you too"

Then both were asleep

THE END