Chapter 2

[Name]'s POV

It was another Monday morning and I was beyond frustrated to remember that I'm supposed to be driving an idiot and an egotistic emo with me to school and back home as well. Grunting, I grabbed my keys and clipped the cold, metal key ring between my teeth, holding my stack of books in one hand and holding out the doorknob with the other before I twisted it.

The cold breeze greeted my warm skin, making goosebumps rise. I shivered but shrugged the feeling off afterwards. Other than the wind greeting me, a grinning Naruto and a frowning Sasuke greeted me as well with just a simple 'good morning' which I returned in grumble as I took the key ring off my mouth and unlocked the door. The two jumped in almost instantaneously, with the ball of sunshine at the back this time.

The whole ride was quiet between Naruto, Sasuke and I, which rarely happens. Even so, one will break that silence. Eventually, Naruto volunteered to do so, "Ne, [Name].. Is there something wrong?"

I kept my eyes on the road and answered, simply, "No, Naruto."

He didn't seem to be satisfied with my answer but didn't push the subject any further, instead, started up another topic, "Hey! I just remembered! Halloween's coming soon." Huh, I didn't even notice.

My eyes lightened up at the thought, "Oh yeah! I can't wait! What are your plans?"

From the rear mirror, I saw him place his fingers under his chin, thinking, "Hmm, I wanna go trick or treating." he beamed, placing a hand over my shoulder and the other on Sasuke's. The raven haired looked up at Naruto, "Aren't you a bit too old for that?"

I snickered, but said, "Oh come on, Sasuke, age doesn't really matter. At least we get to have some fun!"

He rolled his eyes at us and shut his mouth. "What should I dress up to be?" Naruto asked.

"You look scary enough without a costume." Sasuke blurted out, crossing his arms as he smirked wider. I felt Naruto getting ticked off, "That's an old joke, Sasuke. It's not even funny anymore." The blond shot back at him, sticking his tongue out. The raven didn't budge, he closed his eyes and said smugly, "Who said it's a joke?"

The last strip of patience and respect of Naruto for Sasuke was gone, "TEME!-"

Before he could continue his rant, I hushed him down and used a hand to get Naruto's face off of Sasuke's. "Now, now Naruto, don't get too close. You don't want it to happen again, do you?" his face changed from fury to horror as I assumed he remembered the event I was referring to. So, he huffed and pouted. And by it I mean the time when they kissed.

Hmm, maybe the next time Naruto gets his face closer to Sasuke, I'll make sure to pull the brakes in purpose, who knows, their lips might connect again. I laughed at the thought and slammed my hand on the steering wheel, making the two look at me like I've gone mad, which I may have to agree. I mean, nothing funny happened externally and here I am laughing my ass off.

"Okay, get off, [Name]." Sasuke said with his eyes narrowed at me. I wiped my tears and bit my lip to keep myself from laughing, "Huh? Why?" I asked him in between giggles.

"Because I think you're in to something. Are you sure you're not high?" He interrogated, making me pull the brakes, in result, Naruto was thrown forward. "OW!" He cried.

"Look, Sasuke, I'm perfectly fine! Why would you think that I'm high?"

"Because you laughed for no reason and I think that's enough to know that you're in to something." Naruto mumbled and squeezed himself back into his seat, rubbing his head.

I gave them a blank, bored look and said, "Seriously? Do I look like I do drugs? Or even look like I smoke cannabis?"

Naruto chuckled lightly and scratched the back of his head. None of them responded so I continued with a grumble after rolling my eyes, "Whatever." Then I drove again. Silence enveloped the car the whole time, no one dared to talk. When we arrived school, I got out and so did Sasuke and Naruto before I locked it and walked away without them. But they didn't seem to mind.