Chapter 6

[Name]'s POV

Three days and two nights of planning for the party and what to wear, passed. It was already Halloween. As of now, Hinata, Tenten and I are in my room, dressing up. I decided to go as Alice from Alice in Wonderland with just a similar dress, a black headband that had a ribbon and a pair of white converse. It was simple, but I liked it. Hinata dressed up as a fairy and Tenten wore a black cat outfit. I have to say, Hinata looked so cute in her outfit, and Tenten looked so hot.

"I bet Naruto would flip when he sees you." I cooed, teasingly, poking the Hyuga's flushed cheeks. She closed her eyes shut and shook her head frantically, squealing then hiding her face behind her hands.

Tenten shook her head in amusement, giggling, "Shall we?"

Both Hinata and I nodded before we walked out of the house. The weather was a bit chilly, laughter echoing all over from children who were carrying their pumpkin baskets filled with candy. I smiled, feeling a bit nostalgic. I remember when Sasuke, Naruto, Hinata, Sakura, Neji, Kiba, Shikamaru and I would be running around, playing hide and seek in the dark, leaving candy wrappers on the streets. When we were around the age of nine, ten, eleven, we would always play together to our hearts content. I guess things really change when time passes.

Loud music boomed from the other side. I turned my head to the direction of Naruto's house, teens were already flooding the place. Some were familiar, some weren't. A loud aspirated sigh came out of Tenten's lips, "The house is packed and it's not even close to eight yet."

I gave a faint smile, "Naruto'll be here."

Hinata's lips curved upwards as well when I mentioned the blond's name. So, we stood there, waiting for the Uzumaki and Uchiha to arrive. Not too long though, they came. Naruto was panting in his black pirate costume, one eye covered with a patch. Sasuke, who was beside him, huffed. Surprisingly, he actually wore a costume. It was a simple vampire costume. He didn't need make up since he was pale enough, just a black blazer with a red undershirt that had two buttons left open. He looked ready for the party, only.

I grinned at the two of them, nodding. "You look great, Hinata." The blond stated, placing a hand on Hinata's head. A deep crimson color crept on the shy girl's cheeks, "T-thank you, N-Naruto-kun." She says sheepishly as he beamed at her.

"You don't look bad, Sasuke." I say, nudging him with a smug look on my face. He growled, rolling his eyes. "You look like crap." He muttered, pushing my elbow away. Sullenly yet playfully, I pouted at him, but ignored him afterwards.

"Geez, you never learn do you, Sasuke?" A deep voice joined in from behind, causing us to all look at who it was. To my surprise, it was Itachi, wearing a costume that was similar to Sasuke's.

I smiled broadly, piping, "Itachi! You're here!"

He opened his arms at me and I threw myself in, embracing him tighter as the second passed, inhaling the sweet smell of his scent, "I wouldn't miss this. Besides, it is called making a memory, is it not?" he returned the smile as I released him, looking at his attractive, dark eyes.

"Tch." I knew where that sputter came from. Sasuke glowered at me, but looked away after a few seconds. The thick tension became thicker the moment he went on ahead, taking Naruto and Hinata's lead. Tenten looked at us worriedly and I shook my head. She then went ahead along with the Hyuga.

I heaved out a deep breath, "Itachi.." I called out softly, looking at the ground as we walked. He hummed, telling me that I got his attention, "Does Sasuke have something against me?" I asked, my voice cracking at the end while I looked at him.

He gazed from the sky then to me, "If anything, I think he has something against me." he sighed in defeat but covered his frown with a smile, quickly. Placing a hand on top of my head, patting it.