Surprise..?

If you get lost, you can always be found 

Just know you're not alone

/Home - Phillip Phillips/

I stepped outside my car and walked towards Nicks house. As I went inside, I could tell it was weirdly silent. I slowly went towards Nicks room.

What a surprise. He was asleep and it still kind of surprised me that he wasn't the snoring type of guy. I guess I was lucky. Sheets were only covering his perfect Italian ass and since he was sleeping on his stomach, his muscular, tanned back came to my gaze. I sighed. He is just way too good for me.

I made quiet, careful steps towards his bed, slowly taking my clothes off, knowing they won't be needed later. Only in my underwear I crawled into his bed, making my way on his back, placing kisses from his waist to his neck, putting my legs on both sides of his body. He groaned as I sucked on his neck, leaving a hickie.

''Well, well, isn't this the best way waking up?'' He murmured, a stunning smile escaping his lips, ''good morning, sweetheart.''

''I don't know, you tell me,'' I grinned, once again biting his neck playfully. 

"Morning, sunshine!" I grinned, because I knew he didn't enjoy me calling him sweet nicknames. Boys and their egos..

Before I could react he was on top of me, holding both of my arms on top of my head and kissing me passionately. He let go of my arms as they made their way to his neck and beautiful dark brown messy hair, pulling him closer to me.

He then started placing kisses up my stomach, reaching my ear, biting it the way it made my body scream from joy and pleasure.

You can spend the rest of your life in his bed, but you have only a day left to tell him.

"Babe, as much as I love this and, I swear, It's hard to stop, but I have to tell you something.." right as these words left my mouth I regretted saying it.

He crawled next to me, fixing his green eyes on mine. His body waiting for what I will say next.

I swallowed, but suddenly my mouth was dry. He deserves to know. I tried reminding myself.

"I just wanted to say that I love you," I smiled as genuine as I could. I do love this guy, but just let me enjoy this paradise a little more. I leaned in to kiss him.

He was surprised. It was easy to feel as he didn't reply to my kiss at first, but then slowly falling into our kissing rhythm.

Jane, you're officially nominated for the best liar and worst girlfriend.

***

"Should I wear red or pink tie?" he screamed from the bathroom. He came outside showing me both of them only in his boxers and white shirt. He is such a turn on.

I grabbed his tie and pulled him closer, placing a kiss on his perfect lips, trying to pull him back in the bed.

He groaned and pushed me back. "We have our high school graduation in less than an hour and all you can think about is sex?" he widened his eyes, but I just grinned. 

He knew the effect he left on me. I couldn't do anything about it!

"Fine! wear the red one. It will match my dress. But I personally don't mind us staying in this bed and pass on our graduation."

He looked at me with sad smile, knowing we can't do that. Well, not on our graduation.

Less than an hour and he will find out. Shit. He will never forgive you.

I sighed, putting a pillow on my pathetic face.

"Sweetheart, is everything alright?" Nick looked at me with concerned eyes.

"No.. I simply will miss this. You. Us. School. Y'know?" I once again smiled, cursing myself mentally. 

It wasn't exactly a lie, thought. 

Smooth, real smooth, Jane. Keep telling yourself that.

"Baby, it's school that is soon to be over, not us," Nick smiled warmly and kissed my forehead, "Okay?"

Instead of replying, I just nodded.

It would be over without a doubt when he found out what I had done.