Turning tables

So I suddenly decided to keep on uploading new parts of this one, not create a new part of the "More than friends, less than lovers" book, because I thought it had been to short, but since there was no point  in creating new parts between some already publicized parts I decided to create new parts at the end of this one. Anyways.. Enjoy!! :)

"Do you think she's okay?" 

"I hope she didn't hit her head hard.."

"Dummy, I think it's like she saw a ghost so it's normal to faint.. Right?"

I tried opening my eyes but it was way too light for my liking, not to mention a really bad headache giving me a full package to be in a bad mood. And the people talking sure didn't help.

"Could y'all just shut up? Please?" I whined.

"Jane, omg, are you okay? Seriously you got me worried. You know, normally, people don't really faint out of nowhere. But I know you must be surprised but I don't know, I thought, I didn't faint so why would you? Right?  But I mean, it isn't really normal an-" I just slapped Jack. He does mumble a lot when he is worried, that's casual. 

"Ok, deserved it. Are you ok, tho?" He obviously looked concerned as if he was a mother I had never had.

A faint smile maid it's way to my lips, "Dummy, I'm fine. Okay? Just fine. But, could someone please explain why the hell am I in a castle and why I've got a hell of a headache? Or is this just a parody of heaven and I'm actually dead?" 

Now he looked way more worried than before. The hell? This wasn't really Jacks style and I honestly had way too hell of headache to try to remember why I got it in the first place.

"Just promise to not freak out, okay?"

"Yeah, stop treating me like a baby, Jack, it's making me worried."

"Ok, ok.. so..Umm.." He was once again mumbling so I was getting ready to hit him, but then I saw someone entering the room we were in.

"Stace, could you, please, tell me what the hell is going on?" I asked as she put a pack of frozen beans over my head and I whined at the cold beans touching my bruised head, I knew this one would leave a mark.

"To be honest, I have got no idea. We arrived at my Nicks place and you just randomly fainted." 

"Ok, that makes sense.. Who's this Nick?" I asked completely confused and Jack winced at me asking.

"Jane, you might want to rest bef-" he was cut off by the famous Nick coming in the room.

Now I putted the dots together. Nick, fainted, Jack worried, us arriving. Nick. Nick. Nick.

My Nick.

No, not my Nick. The person I left to help my best friend get over his ex. The person whose heart I broke and broke mine as well by leaving him.

Well, not entirely truth, he left me before I got the chance to explain.

I stared at him feeling so many emotions all at once, my heart beating crazy, whole body getting hot but he just smirked, his eyes showing nothing. The person with these eyes full of love, smile that reached his eyes, everything I loved so much just stared at me, smirking as if I was a piece of trash, a leftover.

I was so scared of what he would do, I actually thought he would hit me, but he just leaned in, closer to me and said the 2 words that made me want to run away, hide and be prepared once I come back.

"Happy vacation!" He said smirking and winking at me, turning on his heels, heading to the doors, but then he turned around, looked me dead in the eye and said, "Oh, and, Jane, you should look at that bruise, seems like it need some more ice."

I grabbed the frozen beans pack and they were no longer frozen, in fact, water was now all around the package.

And then I broke down, sobbing and crying, everything at once to the point I could barely breath.

"Jane, don't, it'll be okay!" Jack came closer and gave me a bear hug, this time not letting me go.

It wasn't okay, it was far from it. 

The person I cried so many nights for, missed so badly and obviously never forgot about nor lost my feelings for was back. 

But now the tables had been turned and I knew this time he would be the one breaking me apart.