Going out

Sometimes you've got to bleed to know, 

That you're alive and have a soul

/Tear in my heart - Twenty one pilots/

We had decided to go out tonight and I sure as hell needed a way to just relax, both my body and mind, besides this seemed to be the perfect way to do that.

"Jack!" I shouted, hoping he would hear.

"Coming!" He rushed into my room looking both confused and worried, "what's up?"

"Well I need for you tell me what to wear." 

He dramatically sighed and acted like fainting.

"Please tell me you're kidding me. There is nothing wrong with your own fashion sense and you will look beautiful no matter what you wear. But since it's quite official and everyone there will be quite outstanding, I suggest that blue dress."

"See? I knew you would help me!" I threw my hands around his neck and smooched a big kiss on his cheek just right in time with Nick walking in the room. 

At first I was like - oh shit! and was about to back off, because I didn't want him misunderstanding, but then the fact that we are over came over me and I took another step towards  Jack, putting on my best confused look.

"Did you lose something in my room?" 

"No, just wanted to tell you both that I won't be heading back home tonight, so when you want to leave, call this number and he will pick you up and drive y'all home."

"Ok, thanks!" I said, smiling at him.

He looked at me and for a second I actually thought I saw some kind of emotion behind his look, but then he put his mask back on and winked at me, leaving.

This only made me groan and punch the wall. Now, I have never been the person that held her emotions to herself. Actually Nick was the only one that made me feel so many emotions at once, but now he was feeling quite cosy in his bad boy act. 

"I've got and idea," I smirked, running towards the bathroom.

"Jane, just make sure you hide his body, okay? I don't need no police on my ass." Jack shouted after me, making me smirk. 

*After an hour*

"Seriously, girls, we have to go, the limo is waiting!" Jack shouted at both me and Stacey.

I put my heels on and headed out of my room, picking up my purse on the way. My room was at the and of the hallway and in the middle of the hallway was grand Titanic like stairs heading down to the main room of the mansion and the big doors. 

So I slowly walked to the direction of stairs, Stacey quickly catching up with me, giving me assuring nod and going down the stairs. 

My turn, I sighed, slowly heading down the stairs and feeling boys gazes on me. 

That's when I saw him. Not to mention him checking me out quite clearly, like appreciating every inch of my body, before it would be gone. Then our eyes connected and I saw the glint in his eyes I used to love so badly.

I think this was the moment we both realized the fact Stacey and Jack were already in the limo. 

"We should go," I whispered, not wanting to break this moment.

"You're right, let's go!" 

He simply left, as if nothing had happened just now, but I still felt my hands shaking and heart pounding from only his look.

Gosh, Jane, get a grip of yourself. I slapped myself, probably would look nuts if someone was watching, but I couldn't care any less.

I got in the limo and quickly emptied the glass of champagne Jack had handed me. 

"Whoa! Easy tiger!" He laughed at me, looking just a tad bit worried when I actually grabbed the whole bottle of champagne, drinking half of it.

"Let the games begin!" I whispered to myself.