❊5❊

Let me start off by saying you're fucking dumb for trusting me

Secondly, go on.

You frown a little and slowly put the book on the floor on a blank page and look at it confused, then the book starts glowing from the pages. You shade your eyes with a frown as the pages illuminates your room, your vision turning completely white because of you getting blinded bu the strong light until you feel your bare feet hit something else than the wooden floor in your room, you frown and look down at your feet. Seeing some grass as your surroundings slowly fades in from white and you see yourself in a dark forest in the night. You frown and look around confused, how can this be real? How can this be happening?? You look around and then meet the blue eyes of a man. A grown man, wearing some dirty and stained overalls and some dirty Nike's. Blonde messy hair on the top of his head, neatly trimmed however, just messily placed. You frown as you look at him.

"(Y/N)." He says with a face in complete lack of emotions, you frown a little as he cross his muscular and heavily tattooed arms over his bulky chest and steps forwards and stand beside you.

"How do you know my name?" You mutter and look at him, he looked ahead of him instead of looking at you.

"Details, Im the guy who wrote the journal you currently have in your possession." ...he's a better  talker in real life, in the diary he seems to be more rude-- "Quit fucking thinking and pay attention" ...okay never mind. You look over towards where he looked and frown as you saw a boy way younger in a pair of similar-looking overalls as what the guy beside you was wearing. You frown.

"Wait, if you're the guy that wrote the diary--"

"Journal." He corrects and looks at you.

"Journal... Are you Slim Shady?" He nods and looks back at the kid.

"Pay attention and shut the fuck up." You close your mouth quietly, gee he's rude...

You look back at the kid as you hear some screaming behind you, you frown and look behind you as a guy pulls a girl out of the forest behind you, you frown.

"Is that..." You start, thinking back at the diary and get big eyes.

"Macy, yeah." Slim nods, you look towards the kid.

"So that's Hector, you when you were..." You frown as you look at Slim. "Alive."

"Wow, you're so smart... Are you able to shut up?" He grunts through clenched teeth, you chew your lower lip and look back at the events happening as the guy shoves Macy to the forest ground by the lake. You look over at Hector as he held the knife he had carved out his figurine with, watching him put the knife behind his back.

Hector slowly steps forward, as silent as he described. He was quiet. Not even a dog would be able to hear him as his feet gently stepped on the forest ground.

"HELP!! Please..." Macy sobs  and tries to kick him away from her with her legs as the guy pulls his dick out of his boxers and rip her pants off of her forcefully. Slim tilts his head as he doesn't let his gaze off of them.

"Hurry!!" You yell towards Hector worried, but Hector doesn't acknowledge you at all. Slim keeps his eyes fixed on the events happening with Macy while your eyes were glued to Hector.

"I'm the only one that can hear you..." Slim tells you without looking away, you whimper and bite your lip as you hear the smacking sounds of skin hitting skin as Macy cries out loudly and screams, but the guy shoves her own panties in her mouth while holding her hands in his to keep her still while he thrusted into her.

Hector rushes a little more with a sad frown on his face, he cared about Macy and hated seeing her in pain like this. He knew he was her only hope, he could be her Spider-Man... He could save her from the bad-guy and be her hero. Just like he had dreamed of. And he would have her as his own, she would kiss him cause she was so grateful about him saving her.