~grey~

Author's note
  Omg I'm sorry for not posting in such a long time!!! Also HOW did this get almost 100 views
  By the way, this is very short and not as good I wanted to getover with it and start the next important part of the story!

As we were washing out the dye we heard mom open the door and someone coming in.

  I shook my head, Betty put a towel on her head and we went downstairs.

  It was the guy fron the bus. We shook hands and mom sat us on the couch.

  "Hi Chic, I'm FP Jones and I'm your dad."

  No way that was my dad. I've always thought he was kinda unattractive but FP was really good looking and oddly enough I'm starting to see the fact that he does kinda look like me.

  "Um... you also have a brother and a sister, Jughead and Jellybean."

  Jughead!? Wasn't that Betty's boyfriend? I don't think there are that many Jugheads in Riverdale so it must be him.

  I excused myself and I ran up to Betty's room.
  I asked her if she knew about mom and FP being together. She was confused and kinda mad.

  We both ran back down the stairs, Betty rushed to mom and I went back to FP.

  I didn't trust him entirely, I mean he was in a gang but he didn't seem shady and all.

  I asked him if he has had any problems with drugs just to see if I got it from him. He told me he hasn't had any problem with drugs himself, only with alcohol but he is in a really bad business with a Penny Peabody and he doesn't want me in it.

  That name sounded so familiar. I could picture a blonde woman with a nose ring and green eyes but it was a really vague image.

  He told me just for my information that she made him a favor and he's stuck with dealing her meth.

  I was scared of meth and all of that. I only did easy drugs, none of that stuff... I told FP I found her name familiar and he told me Snake Charmer would probably sound more familiar.

  Oh God, I know who she is. She came with the men in hoods and asked Mikey to bring a box somewhere and I went with him. The day after, they beat him to death.

  Memories were flashing back.

  I needed a best friend so much. Betty was my best friend but it was different.

  FP had to leave for work, at Pop's as a waiter, and Betty came in the living room with me. She wasn't even mad that mom was with FP. She said anyone would be better.

  "You know... um... the only awkward thing is that... Jughead is your brother..."

  I wasn't surprised.

  Going back to our hair, it looked great. Betty also chopped it off and cut some bangs.

  The new look gave us an interesting bond. We really looked alike.