~i need you to fill the void 2/2~

Author's note: Oof spoiler: 2 chapters from this we prolly finna do SMUT

Betty suggested that the three of us should go to Pop's to get to know eachother more.

Jesse got coffee even tho it was 7 am and Betty and I got the usual strawberry milkshake.

I didn't want it to come off as if I was interested in him even though I was but I asked Jesse if he's single.

"Yeah... I guess I could use some love..." He said as he smirked at me.

What did that mean!? I'm so confused at this point.

"Betty excuse us, we're gonna go to the bathroom"

After Jesse said that Betty gave me the look.

He wasn't my usual type but damn he was hot.

"Chic do you mind if I just-"

He couldn't finish the phrase. He just

kissed me.

God, his lips tasted like strawberries and his hands were so soft.

I love this boy.

"Jesse I love you."

"Me too, baby."

We knew it was too early to say that but we were both so carried away.

We went back to the booth where we left Betty while we were holding hands.

"Aww guys I'm gonna leave this to you as a first date! See ya at home! Jesse, you stay over!" She was so excited she was probably already thinking about ship names.

To break the awkward silence, I confidently (strange of me) ask Jesse

"Why did you kiss me? What do you find attractive about me?"

"Everything. The moment I stepped in and I saw you my face lit up and I was imagining us on a date but I didn't have high hopes because I didn't think you liked guys. Especially guys like me."

I've had enough (mostly bad) relationships to know the fact Jesse was geniune. He was uncontrollably blushing and couldn't stop smiling the whole time.

I was probably doing the same thing. Maybe even worse.

The void Frankie left in my heart, which I thought would never recover, was slowly filling up with Jesse's smiles and blushing cheeks.

He is everything I need.