The Alpha's Undercover Cop

If u read this...u know what? Just skip this and move onto the second chap! Got that?

Read if u dare.....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Prologue

Miami 1901

Magic knew she had keep her identity a secret, but walking around the city at the dead of night could bring unwanted attention, especially from men. But that did not stop Magic from searching, for she was inhuman and can't be killed. She is a demon hunteress, a path she took on after her twin sister Rose died. Rose was killed from the demon king Dario, Magic's fiancee. Magic was devestated from her death, but soon after her death; she met a mortal man and she was in love. Most humans would use her powers for their own selfish needs, but that man did not care what she was. But their love didn't last very long, he died.

Magic called out for her two tigers, Flame and Ignacia, the red and blue flamed female tigers. The three girls worked together as team for centuries slaying demons.

Flame flew to the right side of Magic while Ignacia landed to the left.

Flame turned her head shaply and stared at the dark forest intently, a rustling came from a near by bush and Ignacia jumped in front of the two girls protectively, a man seriously drunk fell from the bush and started to speak jibberish. He looked at Magic and started to walk towards her, Ignacia pounced onto the drunk man and bit his neck. He didn't die, that man was not human.

He was like a demon, but that didn't matter, the aura he gave off was just like his aura.

Werewolf.

Magic pushed Ignacia of the beast and she cut his head off. Flame ran deeper into the forest and Ignacia soon ran after her, Magic trailed after them, she used her powers to change her attire. Magic burst into a ball of fire and her outfit changed into her demon hunting gear: black tights, a strapless black top, a black leather coat, heeled, black knee high boots and her hair straighted and tied into a high ponytail. Her eyes filled fire, and dark like she had too much eye make up. Katana, the flaming sword she carried, her wings were enveloped in flames and she flew.

Magic met up with the tigers a while later, and they were surrounded by demons, minor ones, but there was the scent of a powerful demon, this smell was awfully familiar to them.

It was Haagenti, the president of the underworld and ruling 33 legions of demons. Haagenti appeared in the sky, watching down at them. The demons on the ground were giants but tiny compared to Haagenti. The demons were burnt in a few places, down to the bone; had empty eye sockets and tails that were filled with large spikes mid way up, the arms were thin but long with jagged, torn nails that were razor sharp. The girls attaked the demons one by one, Flame was stabbed in the chest twice, so Magic used her healing spell and fixed her up. Every time they killed a demon, it would "die" with its disgusting black blood poisoning the ground, but the demons would only be brought back to the underworld, to be healed and ready to go once again!

Magic fought a green demon, and she was distracted, but another demon behind her came to attack. The demon was ready to strike, but before it could strike, Dario came in time to stop it from hurting her. Haagenti showed no signs of fear from seeing Dario, but feared that he would not get his message out to the filthy angel, he wanted to see her broken once again, as the day she killed it!

"You Highness," Haagenti started, "I must talk with the princess." He said to Dario.

"And why is that, Haagenti?"

"Their is a message I must give to your fiancee Magic, Your Highness."

Magic had already flew away once Dario got there, because she knew Ignacia would try to attack him.

When they were a good distance away, Haagenti appeared before them once again. The girls got ready if he attacked, but he came all alone.

"Dear princess, I must tell you something," he said creepily, an evil smile twisted onto his hideous face.

Flame and Ignacia couldn't take it anymore, they flew at him but he vanished in a blink of an eye. He reappered behind Magic, his powers were so strong that she couldn't even sense him.

Haagenti said, "you were the one who killed your happiness." And with that, he left.

Magic knew he was right, she was the one who did it. The reason why the relationship between the hunan and Magic was short; was because Magic killed him.

Once agian, the walls she built to keep herself away from the pain broke down.