Chapter three: Mate!

U know where Im going with this dont u? they r gonna meeeeeeettttt!

But idk, who should she end up with hmmm............

Who cares!

💩👳♍️❤️😋🍼😈😵🍟😏😇👶😑

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Asher's P.O.V) 😏😏😏

Alaska 2014

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!

My alarm clock screams at me.

I groan out as my back cracks underneath me and my long, black hair slaps me in the face, I fall back into bed.

Oh yea, I forgot. I'm Asher D'blanche!

Asher! We have a newbie arriving in our territory, and she is human! Be careful. My T.I.C (third in command) Alecae mind linked me.

My wolf Dominic stirred inside me.

Weird.

What's the girl's name? I ask back.

Her name is.... uhh... umm...... Magic.. Ribson? I think.

Its Magic Rireson. My beta Ryder cut in.

Dominic jumped up at the mention of her name, and listened to the boys talk.

Rude. Alex said.

The girl is human, so no funny business with her; although she appears to be human...her scent is off. Ryder warned.

Again, Dominic acted funny.

Huh, could this girl be my mate?

Who cares.

I groaned again, tied my hair and finally got up.

It was 10 o'clock and we are now in second period. But not me!

I got out of my orange and black Buggati Veyron. Late for class, as usual and my hair is blowing to the side of my face. 😤

The wind changed and I smelt the most intoxicating scent! It smelled like chocolate and smoke...almost like s'mores.

MATE! MATE! MATE! My wolf cried at me.

I could feel Dominic starting to take over to find my mate.

Our mate! He growled.

Chilll...

I turned in a full circle but she wasn't there. I searched for the smell again, but it was gone.

You idiot! If I had control, we would've had her by now! STUPID! STUPID, STUPID! He screamed at me.

I don't blame him for being so mad, we're 17 and are mateless! Every other pack member has found their mate but me! And I'm the Alpha! (And also Ryder and Alecae)

MOVE! Dominic's voice boomed out, pushing me to move.

I got inside the eternal prison and headed to class; I turned for the corner, but my ponytail was yanked from behind me. I turn around and I shove him into the lockers and get ready to punch the life out of the little punk.

"Dude!" Ryder calls out with his hands out in surrender. "What happened man? You seem to be on edge."

"It's nothing." I mumble back.

Everything is wrong! Don't act like nothing happened! You made me miss my MATE! Dominic yells at me.

I push him out of my head and focus on Ryder instead.

"Dude, you sure?"

I sigh and tell him that I smelt the most intoxicating scent ever. It was so mouthwatering, but I couldn't find the source. Dominic said that the smell was my mate, and that I was wondering if it were my mate.

"Dude, we got a Luna?!?!?!?!?!"

Uhhhhhhhhhhh....

"I don't know if she is my mate..." I trailed off as the smell hit me once again like a ton of rocks.

She was short, with soft, shiny, straight black hair. A pair of beautiful chocolate brown eyes, tiny hands. She had smooth, creamy skin, mouthwatering curves all in the right places, and the had the most pink, luscious, kissable lips!

But I didn't notice that she turned to stare right at me with those gorgeous chocolate eyes off hers.

Oh God, I'm so dead.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A super hot asher in his favourite clothes up there!!!