Chapter six: Demon hunting

(Magic's P.O.V)

Rm 24, building 2234

My new home, was a tiny little apartment. Stupid Reese didn't even tell me that I had to buy my own house. Like dude?

Broke hereeee!

So now I'm stuck here, and luckily for me, everyone in this little town is a werewolf! So they all know me as the luna of the Flaming moon pack. Plus we have a coward of a man owning this biulding, and he gave me the best room he had for free! Only because of Asher!

You big fat coward!

The room that I'm temporarily staying in has white walls, all the way through! Every single wall is white; though from here, I can smell the blood in the apartment. Floor was fading red carpet, old yellow refrigerator, more white cupboards, and last but not least a bed! Hard like cardboard!

My home rocks! 💣💣💣💣

Gurgle gurgle.

Ooopppps!

Fiiiiisssssshhhh!

Fooood!

The fridge was a mile away, I was too lazy to go there.

Guuuurrrrrgggglllleeeee!

"Ahhhhh!" I scream out frustration!

Jesus, you fat belly! Give a break soonnnnn!

Ugh!

I went to the fridge to get some fooooddd! But guess what I see?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your face!

(oh geez, that was a workout!)

Nah, I'm just kidding.

The fridge was EMPTY!

How dare that coward defy me! The princess of the Heavens! He will not live to see daylight!

But first, gotta fill my stomach!

Five minutes later....

Time for some hunting!!

I called out to Ignacia and Flame.

Still they don't come, where are my precious friends?

I sigh all depressed.

I flew around in my black get up, oh and did I tell you that my hair goes red? Or on fire? I guess not, but who cares!

Anywhooooo!

Once I got to the forest, it was time to hunt!

I got my flaming baby, Katana out. I'm ready to fight!

About 5 meters deep into the forest, the first wave of demons are about to hit.

I can already smell their decomposing scent, their soulless bodies roaming the mortal realm as well as their own. The demons are the people I cannot accept to the Heavens, so they are sent with that filthy demon king; but once they are in his "world" that are tortured and their whole body reformed, till they were unrecognizable, they would burnt in the depths of the underworld, beaten to pulp till they are brainwashed into killing machines!

Hey!

The Killing Machine is my name!

Finally they are here, but also, I feel the presence of another life form's aura.