Chapter fifteen: A parallel dimension

(Magic's P.O.V)

Buckingham Palace 2014

The two boys slid down the stair's railing, the boy in the black on the left railing and the boy in the white on the right railing. They both jumped and landed right in front of us.

"You shall die here and now." The one in the black said.

"Who are you?" Kyo asks angrily.

"I am Lelouch Lamperouge." The one in the black replies.

Kyo looks at the white one, "I am Suzaku Kururugi." No wonder his name is odd, he looks a bit Japanese.

"What do you want?" Riven demands.

"We need to kill that girl." Suzaku responds.

"If you get in our way, we will kill you all to." Lelouch also says in a very scary voice.

"No you won't!" I yell at their faces, "do you have any idea of who we are how much power we have?"

"No, and we don't care." They say in unison.

"These guys are creepy...." Alzack mumbles quietly to us.

"No, really?" Riven replies sarcastically.

The two creepers open a portal just like me! It started to suck everything in sight, Ren jumped on top of me, using his weight to stop us from flying. But his weight didn't just prevent us from flying, it prevented me from breathing! "Get...off me you...fatty!"

He moves slightly so I could breath.

The two creeper's use more power to suck things in that could resist it's wind. Riven flys in first, then Alzack to Kyo then Ren and I.

I fell down with thud, landing on a giant chess board; the two psychopaths landed gracefully in the middle of the oversized board.

There is odd feeling spreading throughout my body, my powers are being nullified in this world!

"Where are we?" Ren asks, he looks up at the sky and I follow his eyes. The sky is dark purple all around, the chess board is the usual black and white (if you seen the movie alice and wonderland, you can see it), tiny patches of dead grass randomly scattered all over the dry ground and a couple of thin, baby trees that are so black, they look like they were burnt to crisp. In this world, there was no light; only an odd glow coming from the sky, but not sunlight's light. The air smelt like the after of a rain storm.

"Pay attention." Lelouch scolds.

We all turn to look at him.

"We are not on planet Earth, we are on a parallel dimension."

"How did we get here?" I ask frantically.

"Even for a princess who lived for a very long time, you are really stupid aren't you?" Lelouch smirked.

"How dare you speak to her like that?!" Ren exclaims.

"If you do not pay attention, you might not survive." Suzaku threatened.

"Ha-ha! Good one my friend!" Lelouch laughed.

"Enough, let us go!" Kyo demanded.

Both the creepers stopped laughing at turned to look at Kyo. "Do you know who we are tiny man?"

Kyo looked a bit shocked when they called him tiny, he is the tallest one here. "I don't care who you are, let us go. NOW!"

"Tsk-tsk, that is not how you speak to the Queen's knights." Lelouch said.