Chapter nine: The dragon

(Ryder P.O.V)

Underworld 4102

Ignacia was shocked when I kissed her, and she didn't kiss me back. 😥😥😩😩😫😫😡

Flame shoved me away, and she hugged my little mate.

"How dare you touch her!?!? How dare you steal her first kiss?!?!? How dare you?!?!?"

Chill pills sweetie. Ever heard of it?

"She is my mate!" I growled.

"I don't care."

"She is my mate, she is mine! MINE!"

My mate let go of the red head, and she ran to me. "Ryder, don't be mad at Flame." She cried out.

Aww, she is too sweet! 💘💘💘

She wrapped her arms around my waist, and didn't let go.

I felt my lips twist into a confident smirk.

The witch rolled her eyes, "Ignacia! We have to go to Magic now!"

Ignacia let go of me and turned to look at her evil friend. "Okay."

"I can help." I say out desperately, I already miss her small, thin arms around me. 💔

"Okay!" My shy mate said.

"I don't trust you."

"Flame!" Ignacia whined.

The evil woman grabbed my mates wrist and pulled her away from me.

Oh no she didn't!

"HEY!" I screamed out. I ran after them in the tiny room, the fire lit the whole room up. Giving off a yellowy glow when it hit the walls made of one giant rock.

My mate went her tippy toes and whispered something to the witch.

"Ryder," I love it when she says my name, "you do realize that you no clothes on right?"

"Yes. Yes I do."

Ignacia turns around and transforms into her tiger cat form. Showing of her azure flame, while the red head had her red fire.

I changed into my wolf, I lead the way. Which made no sense, I know. But it feels like I've here before. We take a sharp left, it leads to a big wooden door; this door, it's familiar!

Why?

I change back into my human self and open the door, inside the room is blue. Carpet an ocean blue, almost like my shy mate, and the walls sky blue. The bed sheets and the blanket are a dark blue made of velvet. I open the door further and let the girls in. On the wooden nightstand beside the bed was a picture.

Me, mom, dad.

The dragon.

🐲🐲

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That red eyed dragon up front!