12- Jackson POV

I have been getting to know Mark for the past five days as we waited for his heat to start. Since he has had one before, it is actually taking a week for it to start, which works perfectly for me because I wanted to get to know him first. He is actually really quiet, but super active.
I realize now, that Jaebum is the only sibling that won't be expecting a child anytime soon. I have a feeling that Jungkook is going to make a mistake and have sex when his heat is over, which means he is going to have sex when all seven eggs are released.
How is that possible? So when an omega goes through heat, they release a single egg each day, but when the moment one of them is fertilized(multiple can fertilize at once) the gate closes and no more eggs are released. But if you wait until after the heat is over, at least seven, if not more(if he is one of the unlucky ones to release two eggs at a time), all of the eggs are out and ready to be fertilized with no chance of one of them being blocked off by pregnancy.
Poor boy is going to be fifteen with too many kids to count.
"You thinking about Taehyung and Jungkook too?" Mark questions, sitting in my lap with a plate of dumplings.
"Yeah, I think we're going to have to move again. All of us are going to need bigger houses." I chuckle before a quite luring scent invades my senses.
"I was thinking we build off of my family property and all of your brothers and their kids could live with us. It has seven cut off buildings that all connect to a double livingroom and kitchen. It was where Taehyung and I lived before our parents died." Mark says before a high pitched mewl leaves his lips as his golden bear ears flatten against his head and he slightly grinds on me.
"I think it is a great idea that will have to wait a week for discussion." I growl and carry him to his bedroom.
I've got a feeling, that tonight is gonna be a good night~!