13- Jungkook

Is this what it feels like to be stabbed multiple times in the same spot?
"I'm sorry, I went a little too hard." Taehyung says as he helps me into the bath.
"Little? But it is okay, you were sexually fustrated and I liked it in the moment." I say and he smiles while starting to wash my back, earning a sigh of content.

As we exit the bathroom, Tae carrying me, a knock on my door sounds through the room, but before Tae can open it, Dad barges into the room.
"Dad, we are in towels." I whine and he glares at Tae.
"Did you two have sex?" He asks worridly and we nod.
"When?" Dad asks.
"About two hours ago, why are you freaking out?" I say and his hands slap onto his face.
"You release one egg each day of heat. The longer it takes to be ferilized, the more that will be fertilized. You have at least seven eggs right now, unless you released more than one each day. And with the ears that prove your dominant rabbit DNA, I won't be surprised if you have a litter of fourteen!" He yells and storms out of the room while Tae and I just stare with wide eyes and dropped jaws.
Doomed.
We are doomed.
"WHAT DO YOU MEAN THEY WAITED UNTIL AFTER TO HAVE SEX?!"
Mom is going to kill my mate, take our kids and then kill me.

It has been three days since my heat ended and Tae fully mated me and moms Amazon order came in. Jinyoung and Jaebum managed to call us even though their situation, to tell us they had a third mate-Youngjae- and omega who is now in heat and are mating as we speak, so we know that another room will be required beause they also stated that they wanted to live with us and keep the entire family together. Jin hyung has had major morning sickness and cravings, but is always hungry, Yoongi just keeps nesting and his mood swings are out of control. I am having slightly more gory symptoms. My breasts are swollen, sore, my nipples are bleeding every once in a while, and I keep getting random dizzy spells.
"Alright, everyone who has gotten pregnant within the past few days, come to the living room!" Mom yells and Tae carefully picks me up and starts carrying me downstairs.
"I can walk, you know." I mutter and he chuckles
"Apparently not, I watched you faint while trying to stand from the couch." He states and I start pouting.
When we get to the bottom of the stairs, I see my mom next to the couch with her brand new ultrsound machine. Jin and Yoongi hyungs on the other couch with their mates.
"Jin first, since he isn't puking for the first time in two days." Mom says and we all laugh as Jin rolls his eyes and walks to the couch, lying down and rolling up his shirt to reveal a flat stomach.
"Your mom is savage." Tae whispers and I wink in response as she does the same thing since she heard.
"My first omegan child is having, drum roll, please-" Mom starts and moves the wand over his stomach.
"-Twins and one child has a penis!" Mom yells and dad blows one of those childrens party noise makers before pulling out a wite board, that used ot be our chore chart, but is now labled 'Rooms needed' and putting an eleventh mark on it.
"Yoongis turn." Mom says and said boy replaces Jin on the couch and pulls up his shirt to reveal a practically invisible bump.
"And here are a set of twins! Both with penises!" Dad does the exact same thing as before, but with two marks.
"And time for my youngest. Who I might kill for being so stupid if I don't get grandbabies that look like Sunmi and/or Hyuna." She states as Tae lays me on the couch. Compared to my brothers, I am at the point of pregnancy that I look like I have just gained some weight, so I will be the first to suffer from the lovely thing called child birth.
I shiver at the feeling of the cold gel and giggle when the slight pressure of the wand tickles me.
"Eight and only four of them have penises.... I WON'T BE THE ONLY FEMALE!"
We all burst out at moms reaction as dad starts to put the marks on the board.
"My bank account is not prepared and my wallet is shook." Dad says with a few tears.
"Well calm it down. My parents already agreed over the phone that they would renovate a place, and Taehyungs family house is big enough that we can just add a few rooms to each whenever needed." Namjoon says and I smile, remembering the conversation about how Tae and Mark grew up in a castle and how Namjoons parents are both famous musicians and rich with clothing lines. Their stage names being CL and G-Dragon.
"So I don't have to buy a castle?" My dad asks and Tae is quick to respond with,
"Already have one."
"I love you."

(I have a Got7 fanfic and BTS fanfic out, Unique Love and Wolfed Out. Those are the books that have smut, along with my old BTS fanfic-that sucks, in my opinion- Purple Paint and Coca-Cola. And last, but not really because I am working on another K-pop fanfiction, Conflict of Smiles and Memories is another BTS fanfic, but they don't join until later chapters, but I would really like for you to check them out!)