27- Third-Final

Well, it has been about a year since Jungkook had his first litter and now that he is nolonger the youngest in the family, he hass taken a lot of responsibility, or he had, but he just recently quit his job when he found out he was pregnant again, luckily with only two this time. Everyone went on to have their children, Heechul having an alpha female, Jin having an omega female, Yoongi, an alpha male and an omega male. Youngjae had triplets, all omegas, two girls, one boy, while Mark had one alpha male. Sabrina had two beta females, a two alpha females and an omegan male. The castle now has many aditions and there are many playdates between the cousins and family friends that everyone believes are mates.
All of the alpha mates now work together in a music industry that Jiyong and CL actually handed down to Namjoon who decided his family could benefit from the money, so now that their family is rapidly growing with their business, everyone is happy and complete and cann't wait to watch their children find mates and have a good life as well.

Okay, short crap, but this is one of the first stories I have finished, yes, bad detail for an ending, but still. I may have  dramtic sequel of the children, but I am not completely sure, it could be a few months or years. OCT_Writing will have a BTS and GOT7 x OC's published soon, it is written by me and anime_girl922 so it will start being published soon(probably during my surgery recovery) but I am now going to go cry while watching the last six episodes of Hwarang before I finish Unique Love and starts publishing I Will Not(Which have better plot and more planning/structure).

Bye bye, Duckies!