23-Third

"TaeTae?" Jungkook says quietly, standing with shaky legs at the entry of the living room while Jiyong stands behind him incase he falls. Said alpha jumps up, sniffs the air and runs to his mate, scooping him up and sitting on the couch with the smaller in his lap, hugging him and kissing his mark, making Jungkook giggle. "Now that everyone is her-where are the other parents?" CL says, looking around. "Mom made dad stop taking birth control and heat suppressants a few days ago, so dad is either sick or getting pregnant." Yoongi says and his mates smirk, cuddling further into the crooks of his neck. "Okay, well, introductions would be a good idea." Namjoon says as Bambam and Yugyeom come out with their pups. "Oh, hi. I am Bambam and this is Yugyeom. These are our pups that we are going to let Taehyung and Jungkook practice with while we go get groceries." Bambam says and sets the pups on Jungkooks belly where they instantly try suckling through his night gown. "Umm, but-" Jungkook starts, "Nope, you're watching them, they already ate and if the still try nursing on you, there is a gallon of pumped in the fridge and bottles in the cabinet. Have fun, nice to meet you." Yugyeom states, bowing to CL and Jiyong before running out the door with his mate, both excited to be freed from their children. "Well there they go." Taehyung mumbles, flinching when the door slams shut and the triplets start crying.
"Umm, I don't know what to do other than feed them, thier diapers are fine." Jungkook says, struggling to hold all three of them with his own unborn litter in the way. Jin notices the struggle and pulls away from Namjoon, sitting next to Jungkook and taking two of the infants before quickly grabbing the third when Jungkook whimpers in pain, using his free arms to grab his now broken rib. "Okay, I am CL, this is Jiyong, we're Namjoon, Jimin, and Hoseoks parents, we know all of your names due to descriptions, and now we're all going to a pool to help the pregnant ones." CL states and Jungkook curls back around his bump, trying to soothe his children into not kicking him.

"Okay, I rented the entire pool for three hours, alphas, take your mates into the water and help them float." CL demands and the others nod, helping their mates into the pool. The moment Jungkook submurges his stomach in the water, he gasps at the feelig of all of his pups becoming still in him. "Did ypu get kicked again?" Taehyung asks him, runing his fingers over the tender bruise from earlier. "No, they stopped moving....Thats it, I will be living in water from now on until I finis giving birth." Jungkook claims, paddling around, irgnoring his mate who grins and keeps his arms ready. "Since you're comfortable, come play with the babies." Jin says, bouncing two of them in the water while Namjoon holds the other far away from his body with a terrified look. "Okay, the omegas are doing fine with swimmin, so I think it is time for the alphas to ge confident in holding babies, so time to babysit." Jiyong says and Namjoons jaw drops, making his birth giver roll his eyes, "Don't give me that look, if you're going to hold a baby with that look on your face, of course I am going to do this to you."

Okay, so I am starting to make a gang au, ships being JinKook, YoonMinSeok, and TaeJoon. blahblahblah, I will start publishing it when I get enough comments on this book(Because I need to read your comments to procrastinate my studying for finals)