Day 1: People

" Good morning. This Class is to talk about life and We will be bringing up many different topics. I know there are only four of you in here and I expect you all to participate." Mr. James said.

" Sounds cool Mr. James." Damien one of my best friends said.

" Thank you Mr. Joce." Mr. James smiled.

" The kiss up is back to his old ways." Hunter whispered and I laughed. Damien was a kiss up and he knew it that's why he smiled when Hunter said that.

" School just started and you're already kissing up to the teachers." I giggled

" You know me." Damien said smiling. That's true I do know him good and bad.

" Our topic for today is People." Mr. James smiled looking at us. We were sitting in a circle and there was a kid I never met before in our class.

" People- What a bunch of bastards." He said starting off the conversation.

" Why do you say that Mr. Collins?" Mr. James asked.

" People are bastards they care about what they need. Don't let them fool you. They'll be there when you need them but when the real crap comes into the equation they run for the nearest Exit." He said looking at me.

" You obviously have been hanging out with the wrong friends." Damien said politely.

" Who are you?" He asked looking at me.

" Who am I? " He nodded and I smiled. " That's a mystery."

" So Mr. Collins. What did you mean by People are bastards."

" Not all people are Bastards. People like to toy with your feeling." He replied.

" People will stab you in the back then ask why you're bleeding." He smiled at my reply.

" See she gets it." He said motioning to me.

" Yes. I do get it. You've been hurt by someone close to you. Not just someone many friends they've hurt you so you isolate yourself so you don't have to bare the pain and torture of not know whether or not they will be there or leave you. Am I right?" I smiled at him and his smile just grew.

" Spot on. People are bastards." He said.

" I don't think their bastards I think they haven't been through what you have and they just don't understand. You can't judge everyone because someone broke you." I argued.

" Well. They can-" The bell rung cutting him off from what he's saying. Damien grabbed my bag and Mr. James said we will discuss something different next class. Hunter and I started to walk out of the class until I felt someone touched my shoulder. I turned around to be absorbed by beautiful green eyes. It was the guy that was sitting across from me. " I'm Cole."

" Hi." I smiled. There was something undeniably attractive about him. I couldn't figure out what but to me he was beautiful. There was like a raw truth to what he was saying.

" What's you're name?" He asked and I smiled.

" Find out." I said and started to walk down the hall.